Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Fireworks teach you something else

    The sound of fireworks gradually faded away, and the hustle and bustle of the world returned to silence.

    After a rustle of electricity on the other end of the phone, the noise stopped.

    "Nan Fu." Jiang Yu called out.

    "Huh?"

    "Shen Jia and Zhou Yang are gone, and I'm sitting outside alone now."

    Nan Fu: "Is it cold?"

    "Cold," Jiang Yu said, "I want you to cover my hands."

    Nan Fu smiled softly Said: "Okay, I'll cross over half of Banyan City and go to find you."

    Her voice was low, and she couldn't see the expression, and even a joke was easy to be believed.

    Jiang Yu was afraid that she would really come, so he hurriedly said: "Actually, Leng is a lie."

    He paused, "Only thinking about you is the truth."

    "Nan Fu, I miss you." Jiang Yu sighed, a little irritable He asked eagerly, "How long will it take before we meet?" The

    other party's tone was coquettish with some complaints.

    Nan Fu's heart softened instantly.

    If it wasn't for the pain in her back, she felt that she would immediately rush to the side of the road to take a taxi, and really cross half of Rongcheng to find him.

    Impulsive but for a moment, Nan Fu slowly tightened his hands, and apologized: "It's only a few days, I promise."

    Not wanting to make the atmosphere so dull, Nan Fu took out a cigarette and changed the subject: No, tell me, what have you been doing these days?"

    "A few days ago, I went to the old house for a walk, and now there are guests at home every day. I followed my parents to accompany the elders. Occasionally, there was no one to play mahjong. I Just go up." As he

    spoke, Jiang Yu seemed to think of something, and suddenly said quietly: "I can play mahjong well now, and I basically win. I will form a team with you in the future, and I shouldn't be careless anymore."

    Unexpectedly, he would still remember such trivial things as old millet and rotten sesame seeds. Nan Fu took a deep puff on the cigarette and said with a smile: "If I had known earlier that you would be my boyfriend, how could I say that? Even if you No matter how bad the game is, then I will definitely be full of hype."

    Jiang Yu laughed and said, "It's not too late for you to praise."

    Nan Fu looked at the blue sky, with stars shining in his eyes, She replied softly: "As expected of my boyfriend, he can learn everything quickly."

    Jiang Yu's every word of her praise was very helpful, he raised his eyebrows, and his tail was raised to the sky: "Am I amazing?"

    "Amazing. "Nan Fu said sincerely.

    The New Year's Eve people around have gradually dispersed.

    Cigarettes couldn't suppress the pain, and she twitched her forehead, guessing that the injury on her back would take a few days to heal.

    Thinking about it this way, the meeting with Jiang Yu had to be postponed again.

    Every minute and every second of separation becomes extremely difficult in this national festival.