Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Small Hot Pot I Really Like Nan Fu...

    The entire billiard room fell into silence.

    The group of younger brothers who were affected by the pheromone held their heads and stared blankly at Jin Xiuming, who fell to the ground and screamed, his legs were so frightened.

    Jiang Yu kicked the muddy man: "Do you recognize me?"

    Jin Xiuming, who had been beaten to the point of losing his sanity, opened his mouth with swollen eyes and was speechless for a while.

    Of course he recognized the person in front of him.

    Not only did he recognize him, but he was also someone he usually avoided at school.

    Jin Xiuming never thought that Jiang Yu would be involved in this matter, he was terrified, and suddenly began to realize the seriousness of the problem.

    In his life trajectory, he was supposed to go to No. 1 Middle School with Jin Xiubai, but he committed a crime in junior high school, and the public school didn't accept him at all.

    It was also thanks to his uncle that he was able to successfully enter the No. 7 Middle School, but if Jiang Yu really got involved, compared with the Jiang family, his uncle is not even worthy of carrying shoes for others.

    In this way, those who couldn't stay in the No. 7 Middle School would become him, and his uncle would have to be added.

    Jiang Yu squatted down and found that Jin Xiuming was trembling visibly to the naked eye: "If you shake like this, you know me."

    "I was wrong... Brother Yu, I was really wrong..."

    Jin Xiuming forced out two lines With blood and tears, he begged Jiang Yu for mercy with his face ashen.

    Jiang Yu didn't speak.

    Jin Xiuming thought of something, glanced at Nan Fu who was silent, and said quickly, "I promise I will never trouble Nan Fu again, and I will never make a fool of myself again!"

    Jiang Yu stood up slowly, this time Then he laughed: "Don't shake, those who don't know think that Nan Fu installed an electric motor in your brain."

    Nan Fu: "..." After

    Jiang Yu punched her, she couldn't continue Let's do it.

    Nan Fu frowned almost invisibly, and slowly restrained all the emotions that were exposed: "Why are you here?"

    "You should say, it's a good thing I'm here." Jiang Yu twisted his wrist and moved his knuckles, "If I don't come, I'm afraid it's all over. For such a social scum, there's no need to take care of myself."

    Nan Nan Fu took a look at Jin Xiuming: "No way."

    Jiang Yu was skeptical about this.

    The cold and fierce look she had just now was not just pretending, it was the first time he saw such a terrifying look in Nan Fu's body.

    It made him a little curious, what exactly did the two Jin Xiuming brothers do to make her so angry.

    Nan Fu didn't give him a chance to ask questions.

    Seeing Jin Xiuming like this, there shouldn't be any storms in a short time.

    She didn't have the intention to teach him a lesson, so she turned around and said, "Let's go, the lunch break is almost over."

    "Wait, there's one more." Jiang Yu called her to stop, and turned his head towards the door of the billiard room, beckoning, "Should I You."

    After saying that, Zhou Ziyun wrung his hands, walked in nervously, and greeted Nan Fu with a guilty conscience.