Jane sully

Jane sully had arrived on pandora she was joining the scientist in the avatar program she couldn't believe she was here, she had done so much research about the na'vi culture. She was shocked that she was allowed to come here after because she was not a solider like everyone else, and was a young women heading towards a unknown planet. Her brother tom was always looking out for her and was able to get her a job with the avatar program. Her brother tom was else where being his usual marine self she didn't like the idea of his abby sister going alone to pandora after her accident that always took her life and chances of walking.

Jane " wow this place is amazing"

Solider " wow hey there beautiful what a lady like you doing all the way out here"

Jane " well I here to help with the avatar program do you know where I can find grace"

Solider 2 " no that cant be true you are to beautiful to be with this nerds are you sure, you are not here for anything else"

Jane " no I'm here to help doctor grace and her team"

soilder 3 " Then this most be a joke because a girl like you so small, weak, and beautiful like you won't survive for that long"

Jane " so let me get this straight you jarheads think I'm some weak little girl that needs saving"

Solider 3 " yes look at you" Jane soon giggled and that when she punched the guy hard nearly knocking him over, as he looked at Jane who had a smirk on his face.

Jane " I can fight for myself solider boy, and if I need help I will ask from those who are not jerks" Jane soon walked away getting the soldiers attention and a few others who were standing by there were shock by Jane action. She and the new arrivals had arrived at the welcome meeting with the man named quaritch who was one of the man in changers of everything on this base, right away Jane felt the man was off.

Quaritch " you are not in kanas anymore you are on pandora ladies and gentlemen... respect that ever day"

Quaricth "  if there is hell then this place is not it, you might want to give it a visit" Jane was listening close to this man talking and walking around the room.

Quaritch " we have a issue and that is the na'vi some humanoid that are ten feet and very fawn of poisons arrow"

Jane " ......."

Quaritch " this exo mask will keep you alive but you all will have to be careful out there, one wrong move and you are all dead and then it my problem then ... good luck out there people and remember you are doing this for earth" the meeting was over and Jane was walking down the hall trying to find where grace Laboratory was she didn't want to be late and want to meet the rest of the team she could.

???? " wait Jane .. Jane" Jane had stopped walking when someone had called her name she had turned around to see it was sone guy and she look like a scientist to her.

Jane " oh yes I'm Jane how may I help you"

Norm " oh hello I'm norm I'm a friend of your brother tom he had told me you were coming here as well, and asked me to help you out and be a friend"

Jane " oh yes norm my brother had mentioned your name the two of you went to school together, and were about of another avatar program ... it nice to meet a friendly face"

Norm " so you are apart of the avatar program

Jane " yes I always loved study planet, wild life, and another alien species out there and when my brother help me take this job I went for it .... There nothing left for me at home"

Norm  " well welcome now let me show you the laboratory where we keep the average you are going to love them" Jane had followed norm to grace Laboratory she soon had came across some avatars in tubes.

Jane " wow this is amazing they are so wonderful I cant wait to see who gets to drive them"

Max " yes they are the name is max and who most you be"

Jane " im Jane I one of the newcomers with norm here"

Grace " where are out two newcomers" soon grace made her way over the pair she had stopped in front of them.

Max " here they are norm and Jane"

Grace " I have heard great things about you norm now is your navi"

Norm "my the great mother bless us"

Grace " good but a bit to formally we can work with that"

Grace " yes and you Jane you brother spoke highly of you I'm sorry for what happened to you on earth, I hope we can have your help here .. how is your navi"

Jane " thank you grace for this wonderful chance and let hope mother eywa will be on our side, when we are here and I cant wait to learn more" everyone had looked at her shocked she spoke the language well.

Jane " like it say I love studying stuff and learning so I learn to speak the language and understand the culture"

Grace " you might become one of my favorites here jane your bother was right about you"

Jane "thank you ma'am" Jane and norm were taker to their rooms as they start work tomorrow Jane was so happy to be here, she couldn't wait to see what will be happening tomorrow, she knew her job here was to help the avatar driver and scientists with their work.she was not promised in become one of the driver due to her body and everything else, she was still happy about helping out and find out new knowledge. Her normal job was about to get twisted around in one night that will change her life for good and help her find a new meaning that had been shattered when she was on earth.