Colonel daughter (3)

It was a normal day on pandora but none of the navi clans knew of the RDA avatar walking around who were seeking revenge for their fallen family members and friends. You are at the home with the kids serving them breakfast, as they had been given the day off  by their fathers allow them to be kids for the day. The kids were happy they had bene given permission from Jake and grace to go check out their old base and bring back some import files. The kids were happy they were given more responsibility by their dad and aunt, it made you happy to see them exercised about the mission.

Y/n " remember the rules stay together and if anything happens and you find anything stranger"

Neteyam " come right home and call dad and report the discovery to him"

Y/n " good and tuk"

Tuk " listen to my brothers and sister and stay in view point of them"

Y/n " good girl well eat your breakfast and then you can go" the kids soon started eating their breakfast fast making you smile and laugh.

Y/n " eat slow or you are going to choke"

The kids " yes mom" the kids eat their food at a normal speed and soon they were racing away to see what they can find, they knew what they had to bring home.

Jake " neteyam in the changer listen to him"

Neytiro " keep an eye on tuk she wonder off like her mother" Jake and neytrio soon saw you as you were looking at them you soon smack neytiro shoulder making him laugh. Lo'ak and spider were having a competition to see who will reach the old base first leaving their three siblings behind. Neteyema soon raced after them making sure they stayed out of trouble but that was hard when spider and loak were a team.

Kiri " come on tuk we can't let them have all the fun"

Tuk " coming"

At the old base

Tom " this is the place the old base where the team was doing their work" the team had arrived at the old base see the distraction that was put onto the base, the team was walking around the old base.

Lyle " there barley anything left outside"

Z " do you think we will find any hint of them around here"

Quaritch " I don't know z but I need to get revenge for my daughter"

Tom " it seems like the inside is still okay but exposed to the sir of the planet"

Lopez " do you think any data left in there doc or did the navi destroy everything"

Tom " we have to see"

Mansk " then let's go " the team had soon walked into the base looking around at anything or everything they could see or touch.  There was something they didn't now was coming to the base as they were going to meet someone that will shock them all.

Mansk " sir there something coming our way it see like five bodies head here right now"

Quaritch " everyone hide now and we will caught who coming right here" everyone had dashed into a room with bullet holes they were able to see outside of the room, but also stay hidden as well.

???? " I win and you all lose I'm the winner" the soon heard a child voice they had seen a navi boy run into the room and start acting all high and mighty. his personality and had remain tom of his little brother Jake. Soon another boy came running into the room he didn't seem to like hearing the other boy cheering.

???? " whatever lo'ak" another boy soon came into the room he looked like he was the oldest of the two boys and seemed like he was a sibling to them as well.