Meet your mom and falling in love - female navi (2)

Children always love hearing stories from their parents as it always makes them feel close to their parents. Most of these stories were from their parent's childhood or tales they were told when they were around their kid's age. There was one story that the kids loved the most, which was now their parents had met and soon fallen in love with each other. The children will always gather around to hear these stories as they want to know what made their parents fall in love.

Jake/ Tsu'tey

Y/n " it seems like the hunting mission went well"

Tsu'tey " well yes we got a big caught and dived up the meat well for all the families here"

Y/n " the kids will be home soon I asked them to gather some fruit, they seemed happy about it"

Jake " maybe I should go check up on them they are not ...."

Lo'ak " we are here no need to come looking for us" Lo'ak and the kids had come into the hut with a basket of fruit they soon placed it down and sat down on the ground.

Tuk " hey dads can you tell us the story on how you meet and fall in love mom ... you promised to tell us the story"

Tsu'tey " sure we need promise that so we can tell you all the story"

Y/n " that right away please not flash facts"

Tsu'tey " fine we will tell the whole truth"

Jake " it all had started ...."

Story one

Y/n " are you sure we should be out here Eytukan said we had to be careful"

Tsu'tey " he said we can be out here if we stayed together"

Y/n " okay"

???? " hey aunt grace how much longer do we have until we reach the village"

Y/n " someone coming"

Tsu'tey " stay next to me"

???? " we are almost there Jake don't worry"

Y/n " wait that grace we know her" soon you and walk passed Tsu'tey as he followed after you soon enough you came across grace, and she was with a boy who seemed to be around you and suety age.

Grace " y/n I see you"

Y/n " I see you grace who is your friend "

Grace " this is my nephew Jake ... Jake come say hello to y/n"

Jake " I don't.... Wow you are beautiful"

Y/n " you look like ones of us a dream waker kid I never seen that before"

Jake " oh yeah my aunt and her team made this body for me"

Tsu'tey " don't touch him y/n he still one of them"

Jake " hey I'm just trying to be friends with her and who are you her boyfriend"

Tsu'tey " no I'm her friend"

Jake " well she can have more friends then you"

Y/n " stop being rude to each other okay"

Jake and Tsu'tey " okay"

Grace " wow you got them in line quickly, I came here to speak with mo'at about my school"

Tsutey " we can bring you to the village she been wondering when you will come back"

Jake " can I come"

Y/n " yes you can come it will be fun" you soon reached out your hand and Jake had grabbed your hand and soon walked away with you as Tsu'tey followed behind, while grace stood there shaking her head seeing that her nephew was going to love this place more then he really thought.