Twin sister - navi child

You and Lo'ak are twins, which was rare among the navi, and since the day of your birth, your guys had a close connection and relationship Lo'ak was the oldest, always looking out for you, and you being the youngest to be his support. The two of you dealt with many issues inside the clan as your guys had inherited your father's human features, and you guys were not the favorite kids, always being seen as the screwup kids or outcasts of the family and clan. The rest of your siblings had a unique role in the line and family except you and lo'ak. During the years of growing up you and Lo'ak had always made sure to stay true to each other and if one was in trouble the other will come running. Jake did love his twin kids but he always worried about them, as they remind him and Tommy.That will all coke true one day when quairtch had come back from the dead, he held you and your siblings hostage everyone escaped expect you.

Lo'ak " dad we can't leave her we have to save her"

Jake " no sister is a strong girl she will be fine we most get the family and clan to safety we will save her later" Lo'ak was mad trying to come after you but jake and neteyam pulled him away. Soon the family and the clan left for safety not coming to save you saving to was to risky and we can't lose many lives to save one.

Y/n " ahhh"

Admore " come on kid tell me what you know tell us where you clan and family are"

Y/n " never I won't tell you nothing demon women"

Admore " hit her ag with a bigger shock maybe then she will start talking"

Y/n " you won't get anything from me ... ahhhh" the RDA was trying to break you down mentally and physically but you were not talking.

Quairtch " come on kid tell me something and I can make this all stop"

Y/n " no I work betray my family or clam my dad will come to save me"

Quaritch " aww you poor thing you dear old daddy has left you to die he won't be coming anytime soon"

Y/n " I won't tell you anything no matter what you do to me sully stick together"

Quairtch " sulky stick together that is funny" quairtch soon left you on the metal room that you were being held captive in and you were not talking to anyone. You would not betray you family or clan you knew they will come for you like your dad always said sully stick together.

Two months later

Lo'ak " dad we have to go save here" Jake was having a meeting with many other olo'eythan and their warriors to prepare them for the RDA future attacks.

Olo'eythan " boy we have more important matters to discuss then some child, of demon blood"

Jake " Lo'ak...."

Lo'ak " more important matter your daughter is out there being a prisoner for the RDA doesn't that matter"

Neteyam " Lo'ak stop and show dad some respect"

Lo'ak " she our sister neteyam don't you care"

Neytiri " Lo'ak we have other lives to saves right now you sister will be saved later"

Lo'ak " dad we have man power we can send a team out and save her and bring her here"

Tomowari " sully"

Jake " she my daughter"

Lo'ak "she my sister please olo'eythans help us please "

Olo'eythans " ........"

Lo'ak " neteyam come with me and we can save her"

Neteyam " yes we will help you save her she our sister"