Growing pains (4)

Lani had gotten use to her new job and friend group very quickly when she was not with her family, she was either at work or hanging out with her friends. She had been invited to go surfing and hiking with them and she enjoyed it, and she was able to form new relationships with new people she was meeting at work.

Lani " here another day at lunch" lani had entered the cafeteria there was still some tension at school for lani, and she was doing her best to stay out of trouble. She had seen her siblings and old friends they were all talking a soon stoped when the saw lani looking at them.

Kiri " hey sis want to join us it okay"

Lani " no I'm good I was ..."

???? " hey lani" lani soon felt someone touch her should she soon looked around and saw it was rizzo this had gotten everyone attention at the table.

Lani " hey rizzo you scared me there"

Rizzo " sorry hey the gang is having lunch outside care to join us I was getting some food, when I saw you standing there and thought I should invite you to join us"

Lani " umm sure"

Neteyam " lani who is this"

Lani " this is rizzo he ..."

Rizzo " I'm a friend of her we meet one day and start talking and we have the same classes as well"

Kiri " oh we never heard about you"

Rizzo " yeah but have heard enough about the sulky kids and tonowari kids ... well it was nice meeting you all come on lani there something we need to give you" Rizzo soon wrapped a arm around lani waist soon walking away with lani looking back, at the group and smirking at them. The pair soon got outside and far enough from anyone views when rizzo started laughing.

Rizzo " oh you brother is so funny trying to act all big brother there where was at when you came back"

Lani " I don't know"

Rizzo " your ex boyfriend was looking at me like I committed a crime"

Lani " ....."

Rizzo " what his deal anyways didn't he break up with you"

Lani " yes"

Rizzo " so that means you are free to date so you can be with anyone you want and he has to deal with that, like you have to deal with what happing"

Taza " hey you two over here I see you found lani"

Rizzo " yes I had to save her form her family and old friends it rude they are isolated you over the orders of tonowari"

Lani " yeah I'm use to by now my relationship with aonung, Rotox, and tsyeiro right now is ... nothing I can say"

Payakan "well at least you no longer have his stuff ..wait don't tell me you still have them" lani had gotten quite and was eating her sandwich gets laughs from her friends"

Lavo " don't tell me you still have his stuff"

Lani " they are in a box in my bedroom closet I haven't given them back yet, I can't go near his neighborhood or house he mom hates me she always hated me"

Iavo " do you have anything plan to say to him when he comes over"

Lani " well I was planning to tell him to take his stuff and this will be the last connection between me and him, so no one has to wonder if I will be hang up on him as I giving him back all the last meaningful things between him ... as I need to get rid of the past and move on from him and everyone or everything else" the guys were looking at lani as she was eating her chips, they were looking at her as she was eating her lunch.

Hui'e " wow that harsh ... I love it"

Payakan " reminded me to never make you mad ever"

Lani " I will"

Arai " hey lani there some shortie watching you"

Lani " Tuk" soon Tuk came running toward lani

AIvot " who is that"

Lani " guys this is my baby sister Tuk and Tuk these are my new friends"

Asnari " oh"

Tuk " I came to see you all but teyam and Kiri, told me you were out here"

Lani " I was having lunch with my friends"

Tuk " hey I'm Tuk"

The guys " hey"

Payakan " hey Tuk do you like your sister new look"

Tuk " yes I'm happy with her new look is make her happy as well and she even more beautiful"

Lani " aww thank you Tuk oh yes when we get home, there something to have to give you"

Tuk " oh really"

Lani " yes"

Payakan " hey lani are you working the weekend with us or no"

Lani " yes"

Tuk " what work"

Lani " well Tuk I have a job"

Tuk " like mom and dad"

Lani " well yes but different from them I woke at the beach at the place we past, on our way to school that my work"

Tuk " oh can we bring the family"

Taza " ummm"

Lani " well Tuk maybe when the time right but I can bring you on the days I babysit if mom lets, that happen"

Tuk " cool and I won't tell mom or dad"

Arai " why"

Tuk " because since that day you were sent home, you didn't smile that much until now and you seem very happy right now ... I don't want to leave or you will leave dad send he might send you this this far away school" the guys were looking at Tuk as she trying to hold back tears,
Lani soon held her sister close to her.

Lani " Tuk thank you and don't worry everything will be fine ... if I have to leave I will always love you and see you when I can"

Tuk " okay"

Payakan " hey Tuk will you love to stay here and have lunch with us"

Tuk " yes please" Tuk had joined lani and her friends for lunch and right away runs has liked lani new friends right away, when the school day ended lani had allowed Tuk into her bedroom.

Lani " here these stuff now belong to you I don't need them anymore and want them to go to a new owner"

Tuk " really I can have these"

Lani " yes you can"

Tuk " I promise to take care of them big sis I won't let you down"

Lani " thank you sweetie"

Tuk " hey I can stop talking with aonung, Rotxo, and Tsyerio for you"

Lani " Tuk you can still be friends with them you don't have to end their friendship because of me, everything will be fine but it might not be the same anymore"

Tuk " okay" Tuk soom ran off to her room with a bright smile on her face lani soon digger into her bag to pull out a jacket, that the guys had made for her it was to welcome her to their team. Lani was happy to find a new place where she belong and fit in well, she had taken a printed photo out and was going to place into a frame in her room but she didn't have any empty frames.

Lani " this one can go" lani had picked up a frame that was holding a picture of her older siblings and friends, she has taken the picture out and placed into a open drawer. Soon putting the picture of her and her friends on their first outing surfing together.

Lani " perfect" lani had the pictures she loved the most and the ones she didn't far on the back she didn't want t9 get rid of them, but at the moment it was best if they stayed in the back verse causing trouble. Soon her laptop start ringing a facet time call with payakan and the gang she smiled while answering it. Another call came in but she had ignored it in the fullest. Part of growing up was deal with moments on now you wish to deal with them, and seeing if some stuff are worth fighting for as well.