Growing pains (3)

Lani had found a way get away from home she started hanging out on the beach and staying there for hours on end, being at school had gotten better for her but there was still sone tension. One day she was walking along the shore when she came across a new popular hangout all the kids at school were talking about, she had seen some teens around her age gather around the place it seemed like they worked here.

Lani " ummm " lani was minding her own business when she had seen this banner fly past her she had caught with one hand.

???? " hey kids nice save there were almost lost our banner there"

Lani " oh here you go sir"

???? " hey this is my place I open with some my buddies and I'm looking for more hires are you looking for a job"

Lani " umm sure but I still go school and all ...."

???? " we can talk detail later do you know how to school and CPR"

Lani " yes I know other medical safety ways"

???? " good you have the job you will shift between working in the shop, restaurants, and here the beach and it pays well"

Lani " sure I will love that I need a application for my parents"

???? " come with me and I will get you the uniforms and we can deal with everything else"

Lani " okay"

???? " that name is Moi kid and I think you will like it here it seems like you, will find yourself here" lani was confused about the lady words but soon followed after her she soon reach the other teen who were waiting.

Moi " this is my new-he payakan he will be manager of you all ... hey payakan come meet you new coworker lani" soon a boy walked toward lani and moi soon folioed by the rest they all seemed nice and friendly.

Payakan " hey lani .. wait I know you auntie she the girl I told you about the one who was suspended for standing up for herself"

Moi " wiat you are her"

Lani " I can leave ..."

???? " no stay here and it will be good to have a girl working her maybe you can get more here, as the gender is unbalanced here"

Lani " oh okay"

Moi " well kid you can stay here I have heard about from someone dear to me and she spoke highly of you"

Lani " thank you ma'am"

Moi " hey I will leave you teens to talk please don't scare here away"

Payakan " we wont" soon moi had left leaving the teens alone lani was waiting for them to become jerks towards her but she was wrong.

Payakan " so let me introduce you to everyone else those are the triplets Arai, AIvot, and Asnari"

Lani " hey"

tripelets " hey"

Payakan " they are harmless just dare devils"

Payakan " that is taza over there"

Taza " ....."

Payakan " don't worry about him he doesn't speak that much he will start warming up soon"

Lani " oh okay"

Payakan " Iavo is to his left"

Iavo " hey lani I have to give you praise you know how to fight I think everyone wrong about you"

Lani " thank you"

Payakan " Hui'e and Rrrzo are there"

Hui'e " hey there beautiful so you still single that tsyerio boy gave up a good persons"

Rizzo " don't pay my brother attention he flirts with anyone"

Lani " hey"

Payakan " that all of us for now we might get more the rest of the staff are adults"

Lani " sure"

Arai " hey lani do you love swimming"

Lani " yeah"

Alvot " do you have a surfboard"

Lani " no I don't but I used to not anymore"

Asnari " dowry with your employe discount we can get you one and maybe you came surfing  with us, it seems like you need friends after seeing what been happen at school"

Lani " sure I will love that" the teens had added lani to their group chat after getting her number soon moi and returned with the stuff and have lani her uniforms, and copy of the keys and paper to show her family. Lani got home with a smile on her face she son caught her aunt and uncle were by the house they gave her smiles and she smiled back.

Jake " where have you be young lady"

Lani " I went for walk sir I need you and mom to sign off on something"

Jake : what did you do know"

Tsu'tey " hey Jake"

Jake  " nevermind hand it over tehre not need to look over anything for you anymore" Jake had taken the paper get one of the pens and singed it right away ad soon hand it over to Neytiri who did the same as well.

Slywainne " don't you two want to ask what I about before jumping to conclusions"

Lani " it okay thanks sir and ma'am" lani had take the paper back and soon walk upstairs and caught her sibling ears dropping before they could do anything she walked into her room. Closing her door right away, when she came out of her room to get some food quietly she almost stepped on something it was a wrapped gift. She place the gift on the bed and went to get some food soon getting back into her room, and open the gift to see a framed photo of her, slywainn and Tsu'tey she had found a sweet note.

I and your uncle will always be here for you ma lani we are proud of you no matter what you do

Lani " maybe everything will be getting better now"lani had ate her dinner that night and when morning came she had made sure to tell her friends she will be working with them, she could walk there so she didn't need a ride. It was not like anyone at home was pay attention to her anyways. She was have fun at her new job and had made new friends as well, she the pains of her old relationship had started fading away.