Twin sister - navi child (final)

You had become unconscious once you had arrived at your family new home sending panic into your family and everyone else, moat and the scientists that worked together to get you stable as you soon gotten a high fever. For those days your asleep your family had taken shift to see who will staying by your side and making sure your fever didn't come back and your heart rate stayed normal,

Y/n " umm"

Y/n " where I'm the last thing I remember was escaping the RDA with the help of ....."

Tuk " y/n" you soon looked to see tuk standing there you felt so happy seeing your baby sister, but she was with some warrior was by her side but this warrior was a ocean navi.

Tuk " I'm so happy you are home and back I missed you so much"

Y/n " I missed you to baby sister how you have grown so much"

Tuk " wait I have t tell mama and daddy"

Metkayina warrior " I will go tell them young one" tuk still held on you life her life depended on it she looked like she was close to tears.

Tuk " I missed you so much so did everyone else we are lost without our other sully"

Y/n " well I'm not going anywhere else" soon the sound of footsteps had bene heard and you soon looked up to see your twin brother and siblings, they smiled see you wake and up a bit.

Kiri " y/n" soon kiri ran to you and soon hugged you she looked like she was going to cry as well she was happy to have you back as well.

Loak " hey my twin sister"

Y/n " hey my twin brother" soon loak and hugged you he was so happy to have his other half back he was lost without you, and now that you were back everything was good now.

Neteyam " y/n"

Y/n " hey big bro what the matter"

Neteyam " I let you down I allowed you to get captured im the oldest I'm supposed to keep us safe"

Y/n " you did neteyam and you came to save me in the end with loak ... and dad with uncle tsutey as I can remember" neteyam soon hugged you as well. Family hugs always made everything better your sibling were making sure not to hug you to hard as you were still healing from your injuries and everything else.

Spider " y/n"

Y/n " hey spider I can use a hug from a friend" spider had laughed and soon hugged you he was happy to have his friend back him and everyone else had missed you. Soon the sound of footsteps coming as well but under had gotten everyone attention soon you and your siblings looked up to see your mom and dad.

Y/n " hey mom and dad"

Neytiri " my sweet daughter you are awake" your sibling had moved out of the room allowing your mom to hugged you she was happy her baby was alive and well.

Neytiri " thank you great mother thank you for giving back my daughter"

Y/n " dad"

Jake " hey baby girl how are you feeling"

Y/n " happy to be awake but one thing"

Jake " what"

Y/n " I'm confused where are we anyways no one has filled me in and I'm confused by everything im seeing, hearing, and smelling"

Jake " well we are with the metkayian clan honey ocean navi we all have been learning the ways"

Y/n " oh that sounds like fun"

Neytiri " I will make you some soup to eat as you will be hungry"

Y/n " okay"

Norm " hey kid how are you feeling"

Y/n " good so far some pain still"

Norm " her brain and heart are at a good rate"

Jake " good"

Moat " she will still need rest until she can learn ways of water"

Y/n " awww and I was looking forwards to learning the ways of the clan and having some fun"

spider " we will like you to meet our new friends" soon three metjayain teens had entered the family home with smiles on their faces.

Tsyeria " hello I'm tsyeri and these are my brothers rotxo and aonung"

Y/n " hello"

Aonung " welcome we are happy to see you are up and well"

Rotxo " once you are healed we can take you out for lesson"

Y/n " I will love that" after that meeting with your siblings new friends you soon got to meet tonowari and ronal they had begged for your father forgiveness for not helping save you, but Jake was accepting the sorry from them half way not that much Neytiri and moat.

Days later

Y/n " where did they all go I swear I was changing my clothes and they disappeared... ahh" you soon bumped into someone nearly falling when someone caught you by your waist.

???? " hey are you okay" you soon looked up to see a metekayain teenage boy looking at you he soon let you go.

Y/n ' I'm good thank you"

???? " hey you are new girl y/n right tokru Makto daughter right"

Y/n " yes I'm and you are"

Nuki " the name is nuki maybe when you not busy I can show you around the village"

Y/n " sure I will love that thank you"

???? " nuki"

Nuki " bye beautiful see you around" Nuki soon walked away leaving a blushing mess as you waved goodbye to the boy you had just meet. You soon felt someone tap your making you turn around to see Lo'ak standing there with a smirk on his face.

Lo'ak " you and top warrior son"

Y/n " you and the chief daughter"