Finding you and new family - na'vi child (final)

Since the RDA had arrived on pandora that have destroyed many lives and the environment of the planet, for their own selfish needs. Many clans and tribes didn't like the sky people and saw them destroying everything in their path when they were here the first time and when they came back. Many na'vi child had been orphaned because of this on going war, as their parents were either dead or missing.

Tsu'tey x Jake

Jake and Tsu'tey had been able to move on with their lives after the RDA had left the first time but when they came back everything had become a living nightmare, as they were both trying to keep their children and People alive and well. That to some Intel there were told that the RDA had stolen some stuff some the planet, and were store them on a train that was going fast so the pair had decided to attack the train and get what had been stolen.

Tsu'tey " are you sure this is going to work Jake"

Jake " it will work now go" the pair had landed onto the roof of the train and made their way threw the train taking down the soldiers who were coming at them, they had soon made it to the room where the stuff were being held.

Tsu'tey " we have to get ready because whatever is being held in there is under guard more then the rest of this train"

Jake " on my mark set ... go" Tsu'tey and Jake had busted into the room but they were shocked when walked into a room with a box inside.

Jake " what the heck is going on here"

Tsu'tey " I don't know but something is completely off" the pair had take a few steps when they heard someone they soon saw, a little baby na'vi pop out there head from behind the box.

Tsu'tey " do the sky people have no shame they are even now kidnapping babies"

Jake " hey there sweetie where your mommy" Jake had picked up the small na'vi baby girl but when Jake had gotten better look at the girl he could tell she had five fingers like him and some of his other kids.

Tsu'tey " she just like you ... why have the RDA done and why she is in this room alone"

Jake " I don't know but we are not keeping her here ... she being treated like an animal"

Soilder " we'll what do you have here the traitor of the human race and his mate Jake Sully, do you like our new project we were going to use her as bait and destroy all of you"

Tsu'tey " that won't be happing she will be free from you all if it the last thing we do" Tsu'tey had started shooting arrows at the solids that were coming in as Jake ran with the na'vi baby in his arms. The couple was soon able to escape on their banshee and head toward the scientists.

Norm " so what are we going to do about her"

Jake " I and Tsu'tey are going to raise her as our own the kids will love her and tuk will no longer feel like the baby"

Norm " do you think Tsu'tey will be fine with that and what about Neytiri"

Jake " well it seems like Tsu'tey and Neytiri already like her so do the other kids"

Tsu'tey " so what are we going to name our daughter"

Jake " ummm ... y/n is a beautiful name"

Tsu'tey " then y/n will be here name" the couple had fallen in love with their new daughter but had become overpriced and worried about the RDA coming for her, but thanks to the max and norm they were able to make sure they was nothing tracking the girl as she grew up.

Tonowari x ronal

The sky people had start attacking the many clans of the oceans causing alot of trouble for everyone, that many lives had been effected because of the sky people. The pair were out hunting after noticing the tulkun had been acting off as mother had become more violent when it came to their calfs and the males were trying to keep their mates and calfs alive and well. That when they cam across a injured tulkun named payakan and he was acting off, the couple had noticed there was something on his back.

Tonowari " becareful ronal"

Ronal " he hurt tonowari I have to see what the matter" ronal had swam toward the tulkun and soon saw something that set panic towards to her, she had soon grabbed the item that was on the tulkun back.

Ronal " we have to get to village fast a child life is in endanger" ronal had called her IIu and got on holding a na'vi baby in her arms but the child was not looking so well, she had soon raced off with the child hoping to help save the child life.

Ten minutes later

Tonowari " how is the child"

Ronal " she is well thanks to payakan and eywa the girl will live, but she was very sick"

Tonowari " I had sent some warriors out and they found a village this girl might of come from ... all life had been killed and destroyed it seemed like payakhan had arrived there and was able to save the baby ... she was the only young one there"

Ronal " she is mighty for her age and size"

Tonowari " yes is she may eywa bless her as she grows up over the years"

Ronal " tonowari"

Tonowari " yes"

Ronal " can we raise her as our own she all alone now, I have become very attracted towards her"

Tonowari " yes we can keep her and I think the kids will love having a baby sister"

Ronal " then it official she will become our daughter and we will name her y/n"

Tonowari " why that name"

Ronal " because it sound perfect for her and she seems to like the name right away"

Tonowari " then y/n will be her name" As the baby girl had grown up over the years she had become natural to water and land which had made her parent worry, because she was smaller then the rest and seem to have a deep connection to the wild life around her. She had always spent most of her time in the water and explore what