Forgive or forget (2)

It had been a very long time since myra had been freed from the RDA she had lived her life alone or us alone as she could be, she had soon had tamed and bonded with her own Ikran she named viper. It seemed like the two of them were both alone and abandoned by others, myra still scared for the scientists and the Omaticaya Clan but she never saw them in the same light again. She did miss all of her old friends she was wondering how they were doing, she had seen some of the recoms a few times but didn't get close enough. Then there were the meeting with her father she had seen him a few times, they had talked quickly but nothing else.

Myra " where should be go next viper the forest is starting to become unsafe as the great mother finds ways to keep her forest safe" myra was cooking some meat over a small fire she had in cave, she and viper had found.

Myra " please great mother I know you won't take my pray but here me ... please I needs a sign where should I go I have done my best to keep my home alive but there ,,, I need help" myra had gotten done cooking dinner, when she tossed some meat to her Ikran as she started eating her meal. She had soon fallen asleep that night uneasy about what was happening she had to say under the RDA radar, if she didnt want to be dragged back there.

Dream

Myra " where I'm hello anyone there hello"

???? " hello my daughter it been so long"

Myra " mother" myra soon hugged her mother it been a long time since she had a dream like this the last one was when she was six years old.

Paz " you are so big now and beautiful... you had given up your old life to save others who left you behind"

???? " she is your daughter Paz"

Myra  " grace"

Grace " hello young one it good to see you that last time I saw and heard you voice, was when you were small playing with my son"

Myra " yes your son"

Grace " I know you have mixed feeling towards the Omaticaya and the scientists and I don't blame you"

Myra " I want to hate them but I can't why"

Paz " because you are the better person my child ... but you can't stay here anymore your need to head towards the ocean and you will come across the Metkayina clan ... the Omaticaya is there you will meet them once again"

Myra " that sounds like fun but my body can survive both the forest and ocean so I. Wont be out of luck I hope"

Grace " the mother has made you in her own special way the way she had seen you, since the day you open your human eyes"

Myra " thank you I will head there ... but I can't make promised that everything will be peachy and happy between me and them"

Grace " we understand the Omaticaya need you and so do the scientists... you will show them you had always been one of them" myra smiled and got hugged by the two women before the dream ended, and it was morning. She soon put out the fire and paced everything up she was heading towards the Metkayina, she was hoping they will welcome her well but know what they seen she might not be welcome.

Myra " well viper take one last look because it will be a long time until we are home ... now lets go"

Some days later

Myra " we are almost there viper... we are here see viper we made it" myrs was soon spotted and heard some horns as she soon landed on the beach, getting off of viper and walking a few feet away as a crowd came.

Metkayina " who is she"

Omaticaya " I don't know but she is beautiful"

Metkayina " nice try there her Ikran is bigger then the rest and seems overprotective"

Tonowari  " you there young lady where have you come form"

Myra " I have come from the forest I was staying there dive away the humans, until I was sent a version and came here seeking help"

Jake " then why do you have five fingers"

Myra " I was born with them sir I was once someone else but my old life there ended, making me into what I'm now Jake Sully"

???? " father what is happening who is the newcomers"

???? " she looks like she from the forest but all the navi left there"

???? " she even has her own Ikran .. wait dad she has five fingers and has come human article of clothes as well"

Tonowari " are you one of the demons acting like one of us"

Myra " no please hear me out ...."

Jake " enough I know her eyes and voice .... Myra"

Myra " hello Mr sully it been a while" soon some Omaticaya came closer looking at the navi female who said she was myra and they all could remember her voice and eyes, soon ronal and neytiri showed themselves as well looking at her.

Norm " myra you are alive and here"

Myra " alive as I will ever be norm"

Neytiri " she cant be myra she was human last time we saw her"

Ronal " she looks like one of the demon from the sky" myra was listening to them talk as her old friend ran to her aid trying to speak with her, as they had missed with her there were even some new faces she hadn't seen before until now"

Kiro " myra you are here I'm so sorry for leaving you" kiro had grabbed myra hand when something had hit her, as she soon passed out making her friends panic and her Ikran become overprotective. Neteyam was able to clam down viper as kiro and Lo'ak tended to you, that moment ronal had decide to help the girl as she looked very hurt and need some proper medical care.