Disappoinment daughter (3)

It was another day in the village and you were doing your usual rounds of the clans tshaik, you had been seeing your siblings and the sully kids which made you happy. As they updated you on information about these evil human from t6e sky and you were able to have them meet your mates as well, and build a relationship with them as well. The twins were still small and need care of their parents, which made life of tshaik even more complicated but you were fine with that. You had finally put the twins down for their naps you were hoping they will get some sleep, the peace was soon ended when you heard the horn being sounded.

Y/n " huh" soon some warriors had coke running towards your family hut soon looking at you, as people ran pass them towards the beach.

Warrior " tshaik some guests have some to the village"

Y/n " I will come meet them one of you go fresh Issa and zayo so they can know we have guests"

Warrior 2 " yes ma'am" the two warrior had soon ran off to go get your mates while your had followed the warrior to meet their guests and right away you saw your siblings and the sully kids.

Y/n " hello and welcome to my clan I'm tshaik y/n"

Jake " hello tshaik y/n we have come here sneaking help from your clan in the fight against the humans"

Neytiri " yes we heard about you clan and came to offer a deal"

Y/n " oh yes I have heard about these human from your children and my siblings"

Jake " huh kids"

Neteyam " hello y/n it good to see you again"

Y/n " hello neteyam it good to see you as well"

Aonung " sister to been so long we have missed you we would of seen you last months but matters have come up"

Y/n " hello my baby brother I see you have gotten you tattoos and so has neteyam I love them"

Tsyeria " y/n" Tsyeria had ran toward you and hugged you soon she was joined by kiri and Tuk. They all had grown taller since you last saw them.

Lo'ak " hey y/n"

Y/n " hello Lo'ak"

Kiri " we brought them here as we remember you and your mates had offered to help us"

Y/n " you are right kiri the clan will help you"

Rotxo " umm y/n ..." you soon looked up to see your parents it has been so long since you last saw them, you had changed you become older and now had tattoos  you had the makes of tshaik now.

Ronal " my daughter it has been so long"

Neytiri " she the child who stuff was still at the home ma jake"

Jake " tonowari why didn't you mention your daughter tshaik of the clan"

Tonowari " i didn't know"

Y/n " we can talk about attention everyone we will allow our brothers and sisters to stay with us they will sent up resistance, in the empty homes on this side of the inland future news will be decided by issa and zayo"the members of the clan had nosed their heads in agreement.

Y/n " please follow me to my hut where we can talk more" the kids seemed happy as they followed you they seemed to already know everything in the village, and seems to know some of the youth on first name basis. They soon reached your family hut.

Y/n " please have a sit everyone there enough space for everyone"

Tuk " are the twins here"

Y/n " they are taking a nap right now Tuk but once they are available..." your words were soon cut short once the sounds of baby could be heard.

Y/n " well they are up" the kids soon went towards a crib that was being held by one base in the air, the adults were very confused. Soon they soon become shocked when they saw you pick one small baby and soon passed the child over to Tsyeria. Then you pick up a second baby and soon passed the baby to Ao'nung the kids soon sat down looking at the babies.

Ronal " you have children"

Y/n " yes twins my mates are twins and I should of seen that coming, but yes their names are Iang and tato"

Tonowari " we didn't know we would of ...."

Y/n " you told me to never come home so I respected you wish father I mean tonowari" the babies were laughing as their aunts and uncles were playing with them.

Neytiri " you have been blessed by eywa with cutes kids and wonderful mates"

Y/n " thank you"

Jake " it seems like our kids have already built a relationship with you and told you what had happened"

Y/n " yes and they have spoke with my mates it was actually neteyam, Lo'ak, and aonung, Rotxo that help convince my mates and the elders"

Neytiri " oh"neytiri smiled at the children as her sons smiled back at her, the moment was soon interpreted when your mates had came into the mauri pod.

Y/n " welcome home my loves"

Issa " we came back right away when we heard the new"

Zayo " welcome jake sully and tonowari are honored to have you here"

Jake " it an honor to be here your mate y/n has been keeping us company"

Zayo " we have heard about your offer came to talk more about it with you"

Tonowari " oh yes that will be wonderful"

Y/n " hey why don't you all take the twins out for a swim they have been learning and maybe you all can help them"

Aonung " sure come along everyone" soon aonung and neteyam and carried the twins outside, soon followed by everyone else as they all looked back with sad faces. They all knew it had been many years since you last saw them and it was going to be a hard time for them.

Zayo " we will take your offer of help and we will help you all as well"

Jake " thank you"

Zayo " good"

Issa " tonowari and ronal will allow you both to stay here but one wrong move and then, you will have to keep away from our family"

Ronal " yes understood"

Y/n " let hope we don't have a negative outcome from this"

Issa " you four will be taken to the homes you will be staying in we will speak with Jake and tonowari in the morning" all four older adults nodded their heads before being escorted away, ronal and tonowari had seen their eldest daughter join the kids while playing with her babies. They had missed so much in her life and now they were being put to the test when it came to being back in her life.