Pure of heart (2)

Today was norm and Jake's first day in the field of being avatar drivers, and both men were worried and excited about what was going to happen next to them. You were nowhere to be seen that morning. You were that the Omaticaya home tree you were trying to share the

Y/n "Neytiro"

Neytiro "Hello ma y/n. "

Nyetiro "You are here early. Will your mother become"

Y/n " I think at some point today, she was busy with some students she was given."

Neytiro "Well, I hope to see at evening meal ... will you be there"

Y/n " yes I will be there"

Neytiro " good join me and my mother she has many questions to ask what you are teaching he kids"

Kids " tsmuke" the kids had soon saw you and came running towards you with bright smiles on their face happy to see you again, as you were teaching them English and stuff about the humans.

Y/n " hello young ones"

Kid 1 " can you teach us more the human metal man"

Y/n " sure"

Kid 2 " what about those fly monster the human ride"

Y/n " I can tell you al that as well I can even teach you about other human languages"

Kid 3 " wait  humans speak more then one language"

Y/n " yes we do there are many lunges and cultures I have a book at the school house that mention them"

The kids " tell us"

Neytiro " well it seems like you are going to have a busy day and I thought I would have you to myself"

Y/n " I will see you later tonight neytiro"

Neytrio " I understand I have hunting and portal anyways"

Y/n " if you see human in military color please don't hurt them they are very special to me and grace"

Neytiro " I wont but I don't make promised for tsutey and his class" the kids soon dragged you away asking their usual questions about the human and their homes. Moat and the elders had allowed you to teach the younger kids about the human world. As they had know you since you were very small you were the first human child they had meet and, you had sparked everyone interested. Now they knew after seeing that Grace was a mother and parent like them, but they haven't even meet your father yet.

Y/n " well that end our lesson for today young one now rung along your mother are waiting"

Kids " bye" the kids soon got up and ran off towards their waiting moms when you soon saw mo'at walking towards you she gave you a gentle smile.

Moat " hello y/n it seems like you are doing a good job with the children of the tribe"

Y/n " thank you moat"

Moat " you and your mother Grace have shown us that not all humans are bad ,,, but there are those miners"

Y/n " yes my mom has tried everything to stop their work but there is so much she can do, we were able tp stop them from go any where near the tribes here in the forest .... But we have to wait and see if they will stop their work"

Moat " yes and what is these solider the one who carry those guns and weapons"

Y/n " we have told them to leave the children be if they run into them it was not hard getting them to listen"

Most " well let's hope for the best of us that no more death fall upon this clan and your people"

Y/n " thank you moat" you weee soon excused to leave after some teens had called you asking you for help settle a dispute between them, the youth had saw you as some guidance for them as you had been threw a lot during your life here.