Saying goodbye - navi child (2)

It had been months since the Omaticaya had left the forest and there has been some talk between the scientists and navi but everything had to been kept on the down low, as the RDA was tracking anything. It had taken you some time to get use to not seeing the Omaticaya clan alot and you soon started find stuff to keep yourself busying during the times here, you were being trained in combat practice by your aunt trudy and some other scientists.

Y/n " umm dad why are these submarines being made here"

Norm " well sweetheart if we need to escape we have our way to by water using the sky wont be helpful"

Y/n " umm okay"

Max " hey kid head me that box of medical supplies and gear"

Y/n " sure: you had picked up the box and handed it over to max who gave you a pat on the head.

Trudy " do you remember the escape plan"

Y/n " yes use the secret tunnels and come here to and wait for everyone else, if I see an RDA fight back but don't kill just stun them"

Trudy " good girl I think your father will be amazed by my teaching for you"

Norm " what teaching"

Trudy " nothing norm it all safe and not harm"

Scientists " if anything happen here kid it will be okay the base will wipe everything clean both those greedy fools get their hands on it"

Y/n " yes ma'am"

Norm " if I can't come with you y/n you need to escape I can't let the RDA get you"

Y/n " why ... why can't the RDA get me or any other kid the has human Dna"

Max " umm norm"

Norm " it won't be safe for you I need to keep my family safe and you are my family"

Y/n " yes day"

Norm " that my girl" everyone on the base knew of the escape plan but never thought it will have to come into use anytime soon as the RDA kept on making movement around here on pandora. It didn't make any of the adult easy about their worried emotions you soon were limited to some of the grounds around the base.

That day

Y/n " huh" you had spotted some army color clothing but these were not humans they were avatars, you soon ran back to the base as fast as your feet could carry you and your heart was racing.

Y/n " the alarm I need to hit the alarm" you had found one of the secret alarm and hit it hard sound off the alarm.

???? " sir I see one of them a human child"

Y/n " crap" you soon looked back and saw some of the avatars and soon took off running again as the alarms started going off.

???? " hey stop there kid"

Y/n " get to the area I need to get there ... there the tunnel"

???? " wait ... don't hurt the kid we are not here to cause harm " you gotten into the tunnel and started crawling away all the alarms were going off loudly as everyone was heading those the submarine, but you were missing. You soon came out of the tunnel and did to do more running and reach the area you were almost to safety, you just need to keep going.

Norm " y/n"

Y/n " dad the RDA have avatars"

Norm " come on let get going now" norm hand grabbed you hand and started running to the submarines waiting in the water, but something blue had landed in front of you guys path.

???? " you two are not going anywhere"

Norm " back off"

Y/n " ......"

???? " your alive .... Your still here" the avatar was looking at you as norm tried to attacked him norm was able to fight back but he was soon pushed into the water.

Y/n " dad no ... leave my dad alone leave us all alone" you could see your dad resurface in the water making you feel better but you were still scared this man was unknown to you but, he seemed to know you.

???? " you are coming with me I will take you somewhere safe"

Y/n " no I'm not" you had hissed at the man and yelled at him in navi as you tried to expect but something happen an explosion knocking you onto your feet, as you couldn't move anymore right now.

Y/n " ....." The avatar had picked you up and grabbed and hook and attracted it to his vest before being pulled up into the air, as the sun was starting to get covered by the moon. Norm was badly hurt as the scientist and doctors tried to save him.

Hours later

Max " we are here how is norm doing"

Scientist " he is stable for now ... I can't believe we left her we should of tried harder"

Trudy " what are they going to do "

Norm " I have to get back out there I can't leave her with him"

Trudy " hey buddy you need to rest we are here once we speak with Jake and Tsu'tey we can go save our girl" the group soon transferred into their avatar bodies and soon headed, towards the village.

???? " there are more dreamwalkers here they seem to be apart of omatacayia clan"a horn was soon blown as many navi had come to the beach, kids were happy to see their parents and rushed to them. Mates were happy to see their mates back with them. When they had gotten a closer look at everyone they could tell they had been threw a lot.

Tsu'tey " ma norm what happened"

Norm " the RDA happened"

Tsu'tey " how when"

Trudy " a while ago"

Kiro " y/n ... y/n ... she with you all right"

Tsu'tey " where our daughter norm where our daughter"

Jake " what happened my friend"

Norm " he got he he came into an avatar body he captured her and took off with her, he tried to get to her but ..." Tsu'tey had hugged his mate panic written on his face. Everyone soon realized the situation was not a good one as you were now with your birth father.

Neytiri " don't worry we will get her back we won't let then demon and his family to get a hold of her anymore"

At RDA avatar camp

???? " son what are you going to do about her"

???? " she my daughter father I want to get to know her ... I don't want to lose her again"

???? " as your wish I will leave you alone with her tell me when she wake up, I will like to meet my granddaughter"

???? " yes father" the older avatar soon left as the younger avatar soon sat on a chair waiting for you to wake up.

??? " don't worry my daughter you are an Socorro I will make sure you are safe ... now let see if we can get you an avatar body as well"