Pure of heart - na'vi child (1)

Growing up was never easy being a child who was either human and na'vi because there were always difficulties comes towards, a child that not even parents could answer for them. That was apart of growing up dealing with what life had coming towards you in your own way, because the adults in your life can't always fix the problems you are having. There was a time when a child can finally show that they were special in their own way. Having talents and skills that others around them might lack or having become are in clans or tribes, it always seemed like eywa was blessing her children with gifts but to the ones with pure hearts.

Neytiro x Jake

Y/n " ......." You were sitting on the ground not moving as there was something moving in the brushes around you and none unlike any other, na'vi child this it might make her run home scared.

Y/n " wow you are a big one" you had opened your eyes to see a banshee looking at you and breathing heavily on you, even due she was very young for some reason this banshee had chosen her.

Y/n " easy there I won't hurt you" you had gotten up slowing and reached out your hands toward the banshee who seemed to be deciding on hurting you or letting you live for the day. Soon the banshee had allowed the na'vi girl to pet it.

Y/n " that step is over but why are you here and not with any of the other banshees.... Why did you pick me anyways I'm still to young to have my own banshee" you had grabbed your queue walking around the banshee slowly.

Y/n " okay we are going to need to work as a team ....me and you are going to be a pair ... friends or allies" it seem liked the banshee had liked the idea allowing you to bond with the creature, but like she had sene before the banshee had started acting up. The pair was near the edge of some cliff and you were trying to clam down the creature now wanting to make it even more mad.

Y/n " okay ... I have seen this before ... ready ... set .. go" the banshee soon had fallen off as the pair were falling threw the air as you were thinking of something to say, to the banshee.

Y/n " trust me and I will trust you" the banshee soon flew back up into the air and started falling smoothly in the air, you couldn't believe it you had tamed your own banshee and now are flying.

Y/n " yeah we are doing it we are really flying ... hey what should I name you anyways .... What about Althea what do you say girl" the banshee seemed to like the name so Althea had become her name, now she will have to explain everything to her parents and the rest of the clan. Due to Althea color and pattern she was a rare type of banshee and even the poor girl didn't know why she had gotten this banshee.

Home tree

Neytiro " where did she go anyways"

Spider " we don't know went flying with the others and we might of lose track on her own the ground"

Jake " we can deal with that later now come on lets go find your sister .. she might be somewhere around here exploring once again"

Tuk " she might of don't gotten that far and she always in the same places"

Neteyem " we thought she was still following us dad until we got home"

Jake " it okay knowing you sister that might of come something that called her away"

lo'ak " we can spilt up into teams to find here"

Kiro " what going on over there" the family had soon went to the crowd who were all looking up at something that was flying in the air, it was Abel to be told a banshee as the creature had soon laid.

Neytiro " wow she a rare type of banshee I wonder who flying here"

Y/n " hey dads I'm back and I want you all to meet Althea my banshee" everyone was shocked to see athea getting off the banshee and looking at everyone.

Jake " how .. what ... why ... when ..."

Y/n " that a long story that I can explain most why" the child had explained mostly everything to there were some missing parts of the story because even she didn't know why she had gotten her banshee now.

Neytiro x Jake x Tsu'tey

Y/n " grandmother we are almost out of medical herbs"

Mo'at " umm the gathers are already out ..."

Y/n " I can go get some for you I know the way and I have my bow arrow with me as well"

Mo'at " well you are old enough to go off on your own .. fine you can go but be home before dark or before the rest of the family returns"

Y/n " yes grandmother I will stay safe"

Mo'at " I know you will" you soon left the clan village and head off to collect the herbs that were on low supplies, you had the talented of always wondering off and finding your adventure.

Norm " oh hey, kid, where are you going."

Y/n " hello, uncle norm, I'm gathering for Moat. I will be back soon."

Norm " okay, be safe out there."

Y/n " I will" gathering the herbs was not that hard, and it was a fun task as you could learn more about the wildlife and the environment around you. The most vigorous create you seem to like, as your will study them from far away.

Y/n " today is a beautiful day" you walked around after getting everything you needed. You were following some of the viper wolves' tracks you had come across. You soon saw some female viper wolves amp their pups as they rolled around and played. She knew to keep her distance from them as they became furious over one wrong step, and soon she decided to move on.

Y/n " what is that sound" you were heading home when you heard an animal call, but it seemed like the poor creature was in pain. You soon followed the noise and saw a Thanator was trapped in one of the RDA traps, and when you could have left the animal there, you decided to help it.

Y/n " shush calm down I'm here to help" the Thanator was moving around in anger and pain, as you were trying to find out a way go free the creature.

Y/n " right there okay hold still this might hurt a bit, but you are going to run free again" you had used your life and broke the bear trap off the cretaue leg, and soon the thanator was free it seemed like he was not that badly hurt.

Y/n " see everything is good now, these stupid human always hunting down the creatures for sport and good... They have no respect towards anything" the Thanator soon walked towards the na'vi girl and bowed in respect towards her, she was so amazed but this she had never seen this before in her life.

???? " y/n"

Y/n " over here dad ... get going before you are caught" The Thanator had taken off into the woods leaving the girl alone, as she was holding the broken trap.

Neytiro " your grandmother said you were out here doing some work for her"

Y/n " umm yes"

Tsu'tey " another one of those traps I see who was caught in this time"

Y/n " it was a Thanator by the time I got a better look it had freed it self, and ran off into the woods"

Jake " we better check to see if there are anymore around here"

Y/n " I have check there are none left these traps keep on showing up again and again, those RDA human are becoming more greedy by the day"

Jake " you shouldn't be worry about that for now our daughter now come we are going home"

Tsu'tey " give me that trap before you hurt yourself"

Y/n " yes sir" you were wondering if you will ever see that Thanator again but that was not up to her it was up to eywa.

Mo' at " hey dearie where did you get this Thanator scale"

Y/n " oh yes the Thanator had some scales that had fallen off, I think this one was in the trap and landed in my bag"

Mo'at " well you get to keep it had landed in your view and now it belongs to you"

Y/n " thank you grandmother" you were laying on your mat as you looked at the Thanator scale in your hands, it was so beautiful and mysterious at the same time. The scale had the attention of many other as they wanted to know how you were able to get so close to a Thanator without, the creature coming after you later on.