Baby/ies cry - female navi (2)

The kids had spent most of their times with you as babies or toddlers as you were the one who was mostly home with them, those times with them you had formed a special bond with them. The kids love being with their friends and everything, but they seemed to love your more.

Jake/tsutey

Y/n " van you both watch over tuk for a while I need to attend to the sick mo'at is overwhelm and a hut of the sick is not a right place for a baby"

Jake " sure we can watch out baby girl"

Tsu'tey " the kids are running round here so we will be good"

Y/n " thank you and please keep an eye on her she having some fall spells as she bene trying to walk"

Jake " got it now go you don't want to keep mo'at waiting"

Y/n " okay" you soon left as Jake was holding tuk who was having a good time right now with her fathers but she was missing her mother a bit.

Tsu'tey " kids play safe with each other"

Neteyam " yes dad"

Jake " what wrong baby girl you are very quite today and you are mostly happy" tuk was playing in the grass as she didn't feel like playing around with her siblings and was enjoying being alone at the moment.

Tsutey " leave her be Jake she having fun on her own"

Jake " okay well I will stay here with her and you watched the others"

Tsu'tey " deal and maybe I can teach them some else then your human ways"

Jake " haha very funny" Tsu'tey soon walked away and joined his other kids as they played in some water, Jake was keeping tuk entertained and it seemed to be working.

Kiri " hey dad when will mom we back"

Jake " your mom will be back when all the sick are healed sweetie but you have me and your dad to keep you company"

Kiri " yes dad"

Jake " done worry mama will be fine she just helping grandma but she will be back here with you and your siblings for dinner"

Kiri " can we caught fish for dinner it will be fun"

Jake " sure honey"

Kiri " yeah: kiri had ran off to tell her brothers the wonderful while Jake was busing with tuk who had deiced to stand up and try walking.

Jake " easy there sweetie you are still learning we have to be super careful" tuk was walking on her own and she seemed to be having a a good time until she slipped and fall down.

Jake " are you okay" soon tuk looked at Jake as her eyes had become teary and soon enough she had started crying making Jake get up quickly from the ground and pick her up, soon enough Tsu'tey and the kids came running hearing tuk cry.

Tsu'tey " what happened"

Jake " she was trying to walk but fall down I think he might of hurt herself but I don't know" everyone was trying to clam down tuk but nothing was looking jake and Tsu'tey started to think something bad happened to her.

???? " kids .. tuk" the guys soon saw you standing there and you made you way quickly checking all your kids as one of them was crying, you soon went to tuk and she reached out to you. You soon had taken her from Jake.

Jake " i'm sorry she was trying to walk but she fall"

Y/n " it okay baby girl it okay" soon tuk stoped crying but some tears were till running down her face you were soon looking at your family.

Tsu'tey " what was the matter"

Y/n " I think she was embarrassed that she fell I think she was trying to show Jake that she was walking"

Jake " aww baby girl" Jake had soon taken tuk from your arm and hugged her making the girl smile and feel better.

Jake " it okay tuk honey you did an amazing job you are walking sooner then you brothers and sister that amazing"

Tsu'tey " we will help you baby girl with your walking it will all be okay" Tuk soon wipped away the rest of her tears and hugged jake she was soon good, once everything was good Tuk went back to practice walking with the support of her family.

Tonowari and ronol

Y/n " what are you two doing with my son"

Tonowari " well we going to give izo some swimming lesson"

Y/n " yeah no I don't think he ready"

Tonowari " he will be okay come on what could happen"

Y/n " take it slow with him he still a baby and some kids don't like deep water levels"

Ronol " everything will be okay my love" izo was soon taken by ronol leaving you wondering if this will go well. The two male navi had swim into the water with izo.

Tonowari " it will be okay kiddo there nothing to worry about" ronol  had to tried to place izo into the water and the boy, soon started crying in his father arm.

Ronol " what the matter buddy it safe" izo didn't take his father words ans was still crying making the two male navi hurt.

Tonowari " shh we are here we won't let anything bad happen to you"

???? " izo " all three navi had looked at the voice calling and saw you, and you soon grabbed izo.

Y/n "it okay see if nothing to worry about" you had poured some water over izo making him laugh and stop crying.

Y/n " aww see all better now"

Ronol " maybe you should teach him the kids love you more"

Y/n " no it will be okay he still learning remember he a baby, so you have to take it easy with him"

Ronol "  okay here can I try again"

Y/n " sure" ronol had went deep into the water holding izo who seemed to be fine at the moment.

Ronol " see buddy the water is fine and good"

Tonowari " you can even get a IIu and swim with it" tonowari had called over a small IIu that came with Tsyeria and Ao'nung.

Tonowari " remembered buddy hold on tight" izo was giggling now as he was swimming with his sibling underwater and above soon the father had joined in the game having a good time making sure the  kids stayed close to home and didn't go far away. The guys soon back with the kids as dinner was ready your mates seemed happy about getting to know their kids more and now knowing how to help izo to deal with swimming when he get bigger and older.