My children (4)

It was a quite morning in your home as you were hanging out some seaweed to dry on the rack, as it will be used later in medicine and anything else. The kids were waking up and getting ready to what the great mother held for them, the curtain door was open, for anyone to come and getting medical help for you or stop by to say hello. You soon heard footsteps walking toward your home getting your attention, that when you saw the oldest sully daughter standing there.

Kiri " oh hello I think I got the home wrong"

Y/n " hello young lady I can still help you"

Kiri " oh thank you I was looking for the home of spider he my friend I thought this was his home"

Y/n " oh yes spider there someone here to see you"

Spider " who is it .... Kiri"

Y/n " please come inside to collect your thought young one"

Kiri " oh thank you"

Y/n " here some tea it will help calm your nerves" you had handed a cup of tea toward kiri who drank it soon looking at spider.

Kiri " so you are spider care taker or guardian"

Y/n " yes I have been taking care of spider since the day he arrived here, also make sure he was okay ... as he was once human and now navi"

Spider " yes she help me to come to terms with my hardships in life"

Kiri " oh so you are one of ronal healer as well"

Y/n " yes I'm one of her healer and but I have other roles in the clan as well"

???? " hey spider are you up we have to get to lessons with the ... Kiri" Rotxo had walked into home getting everyone attention as he soon stopped dead in his tracks.

Spider " yes I'm up and ready what about you kiri"

Kiri " oh yes I'm ready thank you miss for the tea"

Rotxo " oh yes y/n some of the elders this morning had reported they were feeling pains in their joints, and they might not be able to meet with tonowari their families and my father are worried about them"

Y/n " thank you Rotxo I will go check on them and see what the matter"

Kiri " your welcome" soon the older kids had taken off and soon the younger kids once they were up and ready.You were doing your usual routine of the day.

With the older kids

Spider " you all need to work on slowing your heart rates, they are beat to fast"

Neteyam " sure we will do that"

Spider " slow down you breath loak"

Tsyeria " spider is right image it as fire keep it burning slowly, not let to burn fast image the flickers of the flame"

Loak " sorry sure I will do that"

Metkayaina " hello kids ... hey spider when do you think you will be getting your tattoos" some young hunters on their strimwings had made their way over to the kids who, were doing breathing exercises on the rock.

Metkayaina 2 " good luck with that you will have to get pass tonowari, ronal, and y/n if she see you had harm spider she will kill you"

Metkayaina " hey I'm just asking the kid at an age where he can get on"

Spider " I have discussed it with her and tonowari that I will wait a bit more until it get my first tattoo"

Metkayaia " that a good choice we'll we see you kids later good luck with the lessons" the young hunters soon took off leaving the kids alone, the older sully kids were wondering spider relationship with you. They had saw you last night when you stop by and when you meet them at the beach, but they knew little about you in the end.