Dreamwalkers (new)

Lani had a tight bond with her mother as they were both dealing with not be full navi, even after Jane had helped save the omatacyia she was still seen as a dream walker When all her kids expect lani were born with the usual amount of fingers they were more welcome by everyone else but lani. She was having a hard time doing everything the navi way so she found her own way, that was still try to the navi culture but was benefit her a girl with five fingers and toes. Neytiro didn't like that and hate it now Jane will encourage this behavior of their daughter, even the other female dreamwalker encourage this behavior as well making a lot of conflict at home and within the clan as well. Even when the clans of ocean and other parts joined lani was seen as a freak.

Lani " ....." lani had retuned from no so successful hunt as she had messed it up, she was going to kill the creature but something told her mot to.

Neytiro " I will speak with you later young lady"

Lani " but dad I'm not lying I saw a sign from eywa, and I couldn't kill the creature I'm sorry"

Tonowari " we will have to track down the creature again"

Ronol " thanks to no help from the young one"

Lani " you can't hurt it please there something magical about it, and I feel like eywa is telling us something"

Ao'nung " why could eywa chose you out of all of us here"

Lani " eat dirt Ao'nung"

Neytiro " enough juts go to your mother and the others, and stay out of trouble"

Lani " but dad"

Neteyam " just go sister"

Kiro " we will go out later to some fun"

Lani " fine I'm really sorry I didn't mean to mess up the hunt"

Tuk " we understand now go before dad say something else" lani had walked away getting dirty looked from the older hunters and their son, she really messed up badly she soon found her mother and other women talking.

Lani " hey mom"

Jane " lani how did the hunt go"

Lani " horrible I messed up there was this amazing creature but I couldn't kill it, messing up the hunt and having the animals get away ... now dad and everyone else is mad at me"

Anna " come sit with us lani" lani soon sat down with the group Anna gave her a kindhearted smile, she was once a dream-walker like her mother and aunts. She was with the metakyain clan and later become the share mate of tonowari and ronol, she was feeling the same pressure as Jane and others when it came to their roles

Norma " you are still leaning little on"

Lani " yeah learning to disappoint my father in more ways then one ... he really mad at me mom"

Jane " I will talk with him now tell us of this creature"

Lani " well it was big and could fly it kinda of remind me banshee but that not the only weird this that happen, I had ran into this weird looking Thanator, when I thought it was going to kill me it didn't ... it looked at me and ran away these creatures had these beautiful colors and designs on them"

Eveyone " ......"

Lani " did I say something wrong"

Jane " no honey we are just shocked events like this rarely happen"

Lani " what events"

Mo'at " when someone dynasty starts showing at a very young age my granddaughter"

Lani " hello there grandmother"

Mo'at " I think it time to tell her now the truth" lani had looked at her mother and the others as they say there, it seem like there was something they were keeping from everyone.

Jane " lani my dear there something I need to tell you something I was waiting to speak, when you got older and the time was right"

Lani " tell me what mom"

Norma " the clan we have come from the dream walker clan ... a clan that is closer to eywa the ones who come from this clan have spiritual connections with wildlife and nature give us five fingers and being different from other navi"

Lani " ......"

Anna " you are the only child born from the ones who have left, after the times of sorrow that has shown to be closer then everyone else"

Lani " why me"

Jane " the clan was my birthright as I was going to become the next spiritual leader ... when we lost our home and everything else we fled for safety to new places ..."

Lani " I'm sorry for your lost mom and everyone else"

Anna " it not your fault little one"

Lani " I want to know more it my clan as well like here I want to become one of na'vi I want to find my place here"

Jane " you have always be one of navi but in your own way, now you can find our more about other clan you belong to and become your own navi my child" Jane had brought her daughter into a hug making lani smile as her mother and other ladies told her everything she need to know about their clan and their old lives.

Neytiro " lani go inside I need to speak with your mother"

Lani " yes sir" lani soon disappear into the hut getting look from her brothers of worry and sadness, they could hear their parents fighting outside. It seemed like it was not going well as the couple fight about lani she could hear her mother standing up for her, and then her father getting mad at she was not like the other kids around her. The family soon had dinner but in silence, lani could tell tension between her family had grown even more then before. She was hoping she could make her father and clan proud, and she also wanted to find our where she belonged as well.