First breathe - female na'vi

frist breathe was something that all babies of the Metkayina had to do as they were dipped into the ocean water by the spiritual leader with their mother by their side, as the cild will swim up to the surface taking her first breath from water to land. This was a whole event the the whole village will take part in was the family will gather in the water with the baby as the clan watched from a few feet away.

Tonowari/ ronal

Y/n " good morning my little one" you were sitting in the Mauri pod saying a pray to eywa as you waited for Ao'nung to wake up, you soon heard his baby cries and went to his aid.

Y/n " my little Ao'nung I can't wait for you to meet my spirit sister and your father spirt brothers"

Ronol " there you are has the little young woken up yet"

Y/n " yes he is up already for someone so small and young he has alot of energy in him" ronol had come up to you and Ao'nung smiled at his son and kissing his forehead before, giving you a kiss.

Ronal " the tulkun will be home soon and our child will meet our spirt brothers and sisters"

Y/n " he will meet them and maybe his own as well 

Tonowari " how is our son"

Y/n " he is doing well"

Ronol " he time has come my love he most take her first breathe"

Y/n " fine let go" the whole village was waiting as you were holding Ao'nung in your arms being followed by Tonowari as all three of you walked into the water, you soon gave Ao'nung a kiss on his check before handing him off to ronol. He soon placed Ao'nung under the water as you help guide your son to the surface, as he raised up to the surface. Tonowari soon picked up Ao'nung showing him off to the rest of the clan.

Tonowari " Ao'nung"

Everyone " Ao'nung" the whole crowd was happy as this event was add to your son songchord, you were adding this bead to your son song chord.

Y/n " you know he not going to break Tonowari you can hold him so can you ronol"

Tonowari " we feel like one wrong move and we will mess up"

Y/n " just hold his your son and he will see you two are his fathers" Tonowari had put down his spears and soon pikced up Ao'nung who gave his father a smile, making Ao'nung smile back at his son.

Tonowari " my son my Ao'nung"

Warrior " Tonowari we need you something had come up "

Tonowari " right away"

Ronol " I will take him go" Tonowari had passed ronol Ao'nung who gave ronol a smile as well making the spiritual leader smile.

Y/n " see he loves you"

Ronol " yeah he dose my son my Ao'nung"you watched ronol hold Ao'nung in his arms and tell him stories, it seemed like Ao'nung was enjoying the stories as he got to know his father. He got to know their faces and voices as he had formed a bond with them over the next couple days. You sat there happy watching your son have a relationship with his fathers and you couldn't wait for the tulkun to return, so they can meet the new children born into the village and clan.

Tonowari/ Jake/ ronol/ neytiro

Y/n " ......"  you were in the family hut with your twin sons as today they will be taking their first breathe as they will become fully members of the Metkayina clan.

Tonowari " the day has come the boys will be taking their first breath" 

Y/n " I know I can't wait but also worry"

Jake " there nothing to worry about my love everything will be fine"

Y/n " I know"

Neytiro " then we will do their first link with eywa"

Ronol " now come on everyone is waiting"

Y/n " okay lets go" the family had walked to the water as the village watched from the beach, you were holding Ao'nung and neteyam. When it was good enough you soon passed Ao'nung and Neteyam over to ronol. Soon had put them in the water as the twins soon swam to the surface making you happy and smile, they were soon picked up by Jake and Tonowari.

Jake " Neteyam"

Tonowari " Ao'nung"

Everyone "  neteyam and Ao'nung" the crowd was happy about the news as the twins were shown to everyone being held by their fathers, soon everyone had returned to their homes.

Y/n " why are you four looking at them like that"

Tonowari " what do you mean"

Y/n " like that looking at them like you fear Someone bad will happen if you touch them"

Jake " we don't want to take them that why we are leaving them alone"

Y/n " they are wide awake rolling around you are not bothering them"

Ronol " fine you caught us we feel like if we mess up it won't end well"

Y/n " just hold you kids so they can know you faces and voices"

Neytiro " where are you going"

Y/n " I have these pearl headdress to give to the dancer I fixed them. I will be gone for while it will be okay" you soon got up and grabbed the stuff leaving the kids alone with their dads, you were soon gone.

Tonowari " they are so small but lively"

Jake " they are kids what are the supposed to be"

Ronol " Ao'nung and Neteyam will be the perfect leaders one day"

Neytiro " when the day right we will show you the forest near here and teach you both what you need to know"

Tonowari " it seems like they can understand us ... no don't touch that Ao'nung"

Jake " you two are so much like your mother" the four male na'vi were having a good time with their sons when you had arrived home were saw them talking with the boys, you sat there watching your sons and mates make a good relationship together. The boys were enjoying have their dad talk with them and play with them,it seemed like everything going end up well.

If you all want to see more babies, toddlers moments with the kids please comment what you will like to see and I will try to see what I can do.