Colonel daughter (2)

Life had changed for you since that day of the betrayal of the Selfridge and the others, trying to get out to others didn't work as it seemed like someone was blocking the connections. You had become a mated pair with Jake and neytiro, and your marriage with them was blissful and happy. Soon that happiness was filled with children of your now from neytrio and Jake that made you life even more happy and eventful.

Neteyam " hey mom what is our grandfather like"

Y/n " well you grandfather is warrior hero and amazing men he had taught me how to fight when I was very young"

Spider " wow so our grandfather a warrior like dads and uncle Tsu'tey"

Y/n " yes he is a good man"

Kiri " mom do you miss him"

Y/n " yes I do honey I wish I could see him again and he could meet you all he would love to meet you all, he said he was hoping one day I will get marriage and given him grandchildren"

Lo'ak " what if he working with the evil humans"

Y/n " I don't know honey" you had a sad look on your face and you were not looking at your kids, they knew the topic of your family was hard to talk about as you greatly missed everyone and everything.

Tuk " mama" a little tuk had made her way over to you and soon hugged your leg, you soon picked her up and hugged back. Soon the rest of your kids had hugged your as they had felt bad about everything that had happened.

Neteyam " we are sorry mom we didn't mean to make you cry"

Y/n " it okay sweetie I'm okay"

Kiri " I know the great mother will reunited you with grandpa mom I can feel it"

Y/n " well then we have to wait and see what the great mother has planned for us my child"

Jake " hey there you all are we went home and saw no one was there, so we started checking the usual spots"

Neteyam " dads"

Neytiro " have you kids be on your best behavior for you mother"

Y/n " they are always on their best behavior my husbands"

Jake " we know but they are our kids and they could be a handful at times"

Y/n " I wonder who they get it from" the kids had laugh at your comment towards your husbands making Jake and neytrio stand there with smirks on their face, they were not shocked by your attitude as they loved this about you.

Lo'ak " hey dad can you tell us about uncle Tommy again please"

Jake " sure son" Jake had wrapped a arm around Lo'ak as they started walking away with the other kids and neytrio, you are holding tuk who seemed like she rater be with you verse regularly following after her dads and siblings. Tuk had hugged you and you hugged her back she was the mini version of you as she looked so much like you, you soon carried her the rest of the way home but either one of you noticed there was RDA droid watching your family every move.

Bridge-gate

Quaritch " ......" quaritch was sitting one in his avatar from looking at an old picture of his daughter he was upset his only child had bene taken from him. He could not save her as she had become a victim of an attack.

Lyle " hey sir the general wants to see us"

Quaritch " coming" the rest of his recom team had been given avatar bodies that had become their new bodies, they all knew their colonel's pain as they had become close to you in life as well and missed you and the others that dead.

Z dog " tom what are you doing here"

Tom " me and the other scientists came to help as well we can fight and want answers for our loved ones death ... my brother dead as well and so did grace"

Quaritch " thanks for coming son we will need all the help"

Ardmore " thanks for coming everyone today we will send you out into the field we have found a location where the Omaticaya might be living, we caught some footage of navi female and her kids but we couldn't see her face"

Lopez " then wha do we do thanks sir"

Ardmore " we speak with them and see what happened to or friends and loved ones ... we lost them and they had done nothing wrong ... selfirdge you are up now"

Selfridge " there are some helicopters that will take you there but if you do find the teams base, please bring bakc the stuff it can be worthy of something" everyone had given Selfridge a look none of them like him quaritch and ardmore hated him more as they both lost kids because, of what happened and see that him and his team only survive broke them more.

Mansk " we will do what we can sir but we have more important matters to deal with if you can't see that"

Lopez " later dude"

Quaritch " we are leaving we will stay in connect sir"

Ardmore " thank you and be safe out there" The team had left the base they were wishing for revenge for their families and friends that had been lost, quaritch was still holding the picture of you and him when you arrived here. Everyone was looking at him they knew he wanted revenge for you as you were to sweet to be taken him him, he will never see you get married or have the family of your own you had always been talking about when you were young.