Separated - female navi

You had come to pandora as one of the scientists and right away become clsoe friends with Jake and grace, as they thought you were kind heart and amazing. Even the Omaticaya love you as well as they saw you were not like any of the other humans. Soon enough you had added neytrio into you life as well once he caught you teach some of the navi kids some scientists he had been best friends with jake for years now and finally wish to meet the mysterious women his mother and Jake had been talking about. You did have an avatar body to him you are beautiful soon him and Jake had started dating you and soon become a mated pair with them.

Jake " the RDA is back and now they are hating down the clan"

Y/n " what are we going to do they will soon come after all the children of the clan to get back at us for fighting them" Jake had transferred into his avatar body permit but you could not as your avatar had become pregnant with Neteyam and it was not safe.

Neytrio " the fight is going well but we cant lose anymore lives"

Tsu'tey " the clan has bene taking among the adults"

Norm " so what the solution"

Jake " Tsu'tey and neytrio have told me the clan can take refuge with some sea clans until the RDA is gone"

Neytiro " none of the children know of this plan yet as we haven't found the right words to tell them"

Y/n " that amazing the clan will be safe"

Norm " will this clan welcome us all who are part time humans"

Mo'at  " we don't know most clans still hate humans"

Jake " we have avatar bodies so we will be okay and nothing bad will happen"

Y/n " I will stay here" Jake and Neytiro looked at you scared once they heard those words come out of your mouth, you couldn't even look them in the eye anymore.

Neytrio " don't speak like that you have to have faith with eywa"

Y/n " no my husband I can't come with you"

Neytiro " what do you mean yes you can come you are one of us my wife and mother of my children"

Y/n " I'm still human"

Jake " then use you avatar body and everything will be okay"

Norm " Jake"

Tsu'tey " my husband what the matter"

Max " what we are trying to day is that none of us can come with you as we can't sync that far away without something bad happening and we cant do the transfer now with the Parkers solider out and about"

Jake " then we can ask th clan to allow us to make a base for all you to stay that"

Neytrio " we can't the ocean tribes wont allow that we might mot allow us to stay if we ask to much so soon"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " right now we have to get the clan to safety and then we can be together again it might not be that long"

Mo'at " it could be days, weeks, or months if we hav to prove ourselves"

Jake " then I will stay her with you"

Y/n " no Jake you can't stay here you need to leave with the clan and the children"

Jake " no I cant leave you here what will happen"

Y/n " if the worst happen then I will give up my life to keep the kids and clan safe that my duty as a mother"

Neytiro " ma y/n"

Y/n " it has been decided there will be no changing my mind I will stay here I need my kids to be safe before I think of my safety" it was denied that night the avatar riders will stay here while their families leave for safety. Telling their child will be the hardest thing for any parents as in the navi culture family was a tight knit group and leaving someone behind will break anyone heart.

Jake " strong heart my love" you and went into your avatar body so you can tell the kids about what was going to happen to the clan.

Y/n " yes strong heart"

Tuk " mama you are home"

Y/n " hey tuk baby" tuk had ran to you and soon hugged you and you hugged her back happy to see your daughter soon the rest of your kids made their way.

Neteyam " hey mom"

Y/n " hello neteyam"

Kiri " mom"

Lo'ak " cool mom here"

Y/n " hello my children we need to have a family meeting" your kids could tell you were very sad by the sound of your voice. Soon the family had gather into the family home and soon sat down together as the kids were looking at you for some answers.

Jake " kids the clan adults have been talking about the miners and the RDA a decision has been made"

Neteyam " what the decision dad"

Jake " the clan will be leaving for some safety until we are in the clear we are heading towards the metekayain clan"

The kids  " ...."

Neyetiro " we will need to leave until we are safe"

Lo'ak " why can't we stay and fight"

Jake " we can no longer can it mot safe my son"

Tuk " so we will have a new home right mom can I help you make new hammocks"

Y/n " kudos there something else we need to tell you ... I won't be coming"

Kiri " no you have to come mom"

Y/n " kids want to come but I can't it not safe for me to come the link will break, so I will be staying here"

Lo'ak " for how long mom days"

Jake " we don't know kid other clans don't like humans so we might be separated from your mom for days, weeks, or months"

Tuk " no I'm not going if mom no going"

Y/n " Tuk baby you need to go I need to know all my kids are safe from harm"

Lo'ak " so the others will be staying as well like uncle norm"

Y/n " yes we have to stay here but once we can come be with you we will be right there"

Neteyam " we are going to miss you mom"

Y/n " I'm going to miss you kids as well but everything will be okay even if we are far away from each other" that night everyone was sad about the new leaving home and leaving their parents.

The next day

Jake " we will call you when we can"

Y/n " don't rush right away jake I will be okay just keep our kids safe"

Neyetiro " are you sure you don't want some of us to stay"

Y/n " I'm sure we are all sure everything will be alright"

Jake " we love you"

Y/n " I love you guys too" soon you felt someone hugging you and you soon looked down to see Tuk she was crying you soon pick her up and held her in your arms crying, you soon has been hugged by your other kids and husbands. You had each gave you kids wrapped gift and told them to up it when they feel alone, the kids cried even more but soon calm down. Watching your family fly away broke you heart but you did your best to seem strong as you watch them fly away. Once they were gone you had started crying more but you are comfort by norm the two of you will miss your families but knew you will see them again.