Twin - navi child (2)

It has been days since loak had rescued you from danger, and brought your to the metkayian village. It took many of those days for your injuries to heal enough that you could leave the hut, you were sharing with your grandmother and twin brother. Moat had forbidden her daughter and her son in law from coming anywhere near you, while you heal as she through they would bring more trouble and she was highly disappointed in them as well for leaving you behind for that long. The scientist offered to come help you but they were always shooed away by moat.

Loak " why don't we go outside today for some fresh air"

Y/n " sure I will love that grandma has been saying to will be good for me to move around more"

Loak " well come on there so much I need to show you" you and loak soon left the home together, as he was pointing out everything to you bring a smile to your face.

Y/n "this place is so beautiful loak"

Loak " I know right"

Y/n " but I still miss home and the forest, but maybe I can become one with this place like I have done with the forest"

Loak " don't worry baby sister you will find your place here" loak had hugged you as your look at him and smiled, he hadn't seen the smile during the time of your healing. Moat had become very worried about your wellbeing, after all that happened. She had mentioned this to loak as they were going to come with ways to help you heal.

Loak " your injuries seem to be healing well"

Y/n " oh yes they have been healing well, but grandmother said some of the injuries will leave scars"

Loak " maybe they will make your more outstanding then before" you had laughed at loak comment. Since you both of you were out and about either one of you have seen the rest of your family.

Y/n " so that lady over there is ronal right"

Loak " yes she didn't like us when we arrived everyone else is her favorite expect me, for being and outcast and payakan"

Y/n " who payakan"

Loak " oh I completely forgot to have you meet him, come with me and you can meet him he will love you"

Y/n " okay" you and loak had gotten onto his Iiu and soon head off to meet payakan.

Loak " Brother I will love you to meet my two sister y/n"

Y/n " hey payakan" loak had helped you get onto payakan back, as you soon sat on his fin.

Payakan " hello loak has told me so much about you, and I'm sorry for what has happened to you"

Y/n" thank you"

Loak " let have some fun" you and loak had spent most of your day with payakan having fun.

Y/n " people keep on looking at me with those glares"

Loak " don't mind them" loak knew of the rumors that were going on about you and the glares you, have been given when you were outside of the home.

???? " y/n" soon Tuk came running toward the twins and was so happy to see you.

Y/n " hey Tuk"

Tuk " I have missed you y/n" Tuk soon hugged you making you smile you gave missed your baby sister.

Loak " hey Tuk where are the others didn't you go off with the today"

Tuk " oh yes and I came to find you two so we can hangout together"

Lo'ak " I will come but it matter how y/n is feeling at the moment"

Y/n " I will love to come Tuk"

Tuk " yeah and I will make sure you stay safe as well now I'm will keep you safe"