Abandoned sully (3) - navi child

You are waiting as the group was still discussing about the matter you had caught you sibling and some other om looking at you as they whipper among each other, but you didn't pay them any attention as you let them talk. The three girls on the group you sister kiri and tuk along with the other girl who name was unknown to you were looking at your clothes, jewelry, and hair they seemed interested in your style of clothing as it was very different from theirs. You had smiled and wave that them which had gotten their attention as they all even boys stopped what they ere doing as they looked at you, but didn't wave back. Soon your older bother Neteyam had been pulled against by Jake as his whisper something towards you and soon enough point toward you, as neteyam nod his head and soon made his way toward you. Neteyam had been stopped by mo'at with one look towards you the two of you spoke no word and no words were needed at the moment.

Y/n " ...." you soon got up from your sitting position and soon followed neteyam towards the waiting Olo'eyktan and any one of high rank in the clans.

Y/n " how may I be helpful Olo'eyktans"

Jake " we have decided on your offer and want to take help from the clan"

Y/n " my clan will be willing to help you but you still most plead you case towards the tshaik and the Olo'eyktan, and elders as they will make the final decisions and anyone else as well they wish ... can you expect that"

Tonowari " yes we can"

Ronal " can we really trust this child know what she is"

Mo'at " you would watch your tongue Mo'at when you speak to my granddaughter"

Y/n " I know you all rather be at your homes and forgetting I was even alive and member of the Omaticaya clan and sully family, but I'm your best chance of making it thrw here as the other clan here are not trusting and would ask Tupia for her advice ... when she hears how you spoken to me she wouldn't be so kind towards everyone and even if the Omaticaya and other forest clan know the forest these forest are not like their home ... there are things here that you don't want making mad"

Aonung " you speak to my mother like that demon" aonung and gotten in your face and that when animals calls had been heard and they were mad making everyone looked scared in fear, as the calls got louder and louder.

Omaticaya " what is going on what has happened" everyone was panic as moat looked at you you soon step away from aonung and risked you hands up and held your head high.

Y/n " mawey" you had let out a loud chant and soon the animals calls had stopped and that forest had become calm once again everyone looking at you with shocked experience on their face.

Y/n " not all creatures here on pandora are the same at all moments now make a decision will you trust me or not"

Jake " we trust you my daughter"

Y/n " then come with I will show you the way but I will stop you once we reach the village"

Jake " thank you"

Y/n " come on once we get there your injure and sick will be the aid they need and homes will be given to you all" everyone nodded their heads and soon followed you after the gather up their stuff you were keeping distance between you and your family. The only one who you were allowing near you was mo'at and no one else as you were keeping away from them but you could hear their whispers about you.

Mo'at " do you think Tupia and he will allow them to stay"

Y/n " yes they will but they will be tested by the clan and by the great mother as well ma grandmother it wont be easy for them, any of them"