Pain

Lo'ak was always in last place when it came to his siblings and was the less favorite of his parents, he has always done his best to show his father he was worthy of being proud of but that never happen. When the clan had become close with the metkayina, things were not easy for him at all and become worst. When something bad happened for him he was always being blamed and called a disappointment and shame by his father. Then when he finally found he found love with tsireya that was taken away from him, as everyone thought her and neteyam will make a perfect match. Soon matters between him and tsireya were broken off, breaking the poor boy as he thought he had found love.

Jake " whatever you are feeling right now you need to get over it Lo'ak, it has been decided you need to let her go"

Lo'ak " why didn't anyone care to ask my what I thought"

Jake " Lo'ak don't be a child and act your age she and your brother are good for each other, and will make a bond between each other"

Lo'ak " but sir ...."

Neytiri " enough Lo'ak we have made the decision for the best of the family and clan, when the time comes we find you mate that perfect for you"

Lo'ak " ....."

Jake " if you don't get this I'm jealous and the world against me mood over with, and keep on acting up against your siblings and others I will have you sent back to the scientist and stay with them"

Lo'ak " ...."

Jake " I'm understood"

Lo'ak " ....."

Jake " I'm understood young man I can't hear you"

Lo'ak " yes sir complete understood"

Jake " good now go and keep out of trouble you have already brought enough shame to the family" Lo'ak left jot saying anything to his parents, he was walking around when he came across his siblings and the other. He had hate see8ng neteyam and Tsyeria acting so close like nothing happened.

Lo'ak " ....." he had turned around quickly making sure not to get caught by anyone he didn't want to see them or speak with any of them.

???? " Lo'ak wait up" Tuk had saw Lo'ak first and soon did the rest of the group as Lo'ak had stopped in his track with his back turned.

Tuk " come sit with us and talk we miss you"

Kiri " Lo'ak are you okay you don't seem healthy"

Lo'ak " I'm good okay there nothing to worry about"

Tsyeria " hey Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " hello"

Tsyeria " we haven't talked in a while ... I'm sorry for how things had ended but we can still be friends right I don't want to lose you"

Lo'ak " ......"

Neteyam " come on bro we are sorry please say something to us"

Lo'ak " I'm going for a swim tell our parents I will be home late" Lo'ak had walked away from the group some could tell the boys was no longer the same anymore. He walked and acted different then his normal self he soon dived into the water and took off not paying attention to the looks.

Many hours later

Lo'ak " hey payakan" it seemed like only payakan understood the boys feelings of heartbreak and betrayal, even he could tell the boy was not the same anymore.

Payakan " hold on kid there are some friends I want you to meet"

Lo'ak " sure I'm happy you have more friends now buddy" payakan had swam with Lo'ak holding onto his fin, but soon stopped when he came across some other tulkun that looked like him. Lo'ak was more shocked to see navi kids but they were not regular teens they were just like him.

Teens " hey payakan"

Payakan " hello kids I brought my spirt brother Lo'ak and he like you kids, I thought you all can use each other company" the teens had looked and smiled at Lo'ak which made his smile as well they soon had head up the surface to sit on rock as the tulkun swam around.

Lo'ak " so what are you guys names"

???? " I'm rive"

???? " I'm usi"

???? " I'm ayo" soon all the four boys were looking at the girl of the group who finally realized it was her time to talk.

???? " oh I'm nalu it nice to meet you Lo'ak payakan has told us about you"

Lo'ak " well it nice to meet you guys as well so what your story"

Ayo " if you have time we will tell you"

Lo'ak " I have enough time you all seem cool and it better then being at home" the teens had laughed and soon told Lo'ak each their story, it seems like they were all in the same boat as him dealing with family issues and heartbreak.

Lo'ak " are you guys doing anything"

Rive " expect for tasks nothing else"

Lo'ak " good"

Usi " how is that good"

Lo'ak " because then we can meet up again all of us if that works for all of you, it seems like we all are need of support and help"

Nalu " sure I like that idea Lo'ak ... you have making of a good leader"

Lo'ak " umm thank you"

Rive " than it decided from now on we can meet us together we all have these communication devices, and we can keep in contact together"

Usi " in the end this can be good for us and hey maybe we can find others like us and they can join our group"

Lo'ak " yeah" the group of teens talked a bit more about themselves and their clans, they all had one human parent who they were not on the best terms with at the moment. It seems like them being together made everyone happy as they formed their own clan, that expected the ones who were seen as the outcasts. Lo'ak did have the makes of a leader but it seems like he need to find that our himself, as he was helping his new friends and they were helping him as well. He had finally found the place where he had belonged and he was not the only one, his new friends had found where they had belonged as well.