Child of two world (2)

You were out alone hunting for trying to hunt as you were not capture anything and it seemed like your hunting trip had become a explore mission as you were following after some wood sprits. They had come upon you and you had soon started following after them, as it seemed like they were leading you somewhere and coming from you aunt eywa was alway sending signs to her children. You were running on the ground and vines soon the chase had lead to the tree as you climb them and jumping from branch to branch soon, jumping down as the wood spirts lead there.

Y/n " perfect landing"

???? " what makes you think they will help us"

???? " we have to try"

???? " we did makes those insults and hurt them they won't help us" you soon heard some voices and looked to see Metkayina navi they looked just like you, you soon climd the tree to see them.

???? " well we have to try it the way of eywa" soon there was a loud sound getting your attention and you soon looked up and saw some stuff, coming down as the Metkayina navi were panicking you soon jumped from the tree getting their attention.

Y/n " don't move" soon a strum beast had shown itself but stopp running when it saw navi were in it path, you soon held out your hand and pet it as it accept the pet from you.

Y/n " there we are sorry the loud voices interrupted you and your heard meal time .. we will leave you alone" the strum beast soon tuned around and walked away from the group, as you soon turned around and faced the group.

???? " thank you for helping us"

Y/n " you are welcome but it seems like you all are lost"

??? " my name is Tsyeria me and my clan here are looking for the Omaticaya are you from the clan child"

Y/n " yes im tokru Makto and Neytiri granddaughter I will take you to the clan safely we don't need anything else coming"

Tsyeria " thank you this is my friend rotxo"

Rotxo  " nice move there kid"

Y/n " thank you"

???? " tsyeria and rotxo"

Rotxo " over here mom we have Someone we want you to meet" soon the rest of the Metkayina had shown themselves stopping in their tracks when they say the girl.

Tsyeria " this is my father Tonowari and ronal who are the leaders of our clan"

Y/n " hello I see you Tonowari and ronal ...umm okay" you had done the respectful move as the two older navi just looked at you and did nothing maybe they were tried and hunger.

Y/n " come with me I can take you to my home my grandmother and aunts can help you all"

Tonowari " thank you child" you soon made you way home with the group following the only one who seemed to be wanting to talk with you is tsyeria and rotxo they seemed nice. When it came to Tonowari and ronal they didn't seem to friendly.

Rotxo " wow you home is so beautiful"

Y/n " thank you" there had to be some break take and soon night had fallen all the Metkayina were amazed by how the forest was glowing at night, you were trying to get home on time.

????? " y/n"

Y/n " over here" soon Neteyam had shown himself racing to his daughter aid she had come home late and her family had thought something bad happened to her.

Neteyam " where have you been young lady"

Y/n " I was out dad and I came across them"

Neteyam " them who ... hello Tonowari"

Tonowari " Neteyam it been a while"

Neteyam " com with us now before anything else show up" Neteyam had placed his daughter in front of him and as they walked back home, he was not happy at all not happy one bit soon the group had arrived at the tree.

Warrior " Neteyam and y/n are home and they have the Metkayina with them" a warrior and mentioned at getting the attention of Jake and Neytiri, as she raced to her granddaughter aid.

Neytiri " my sweet child are you okay they didn't hurt you or say anything"

Y/n " no grandmother I found them they seemed to be lost and I brought them here, they were looking to speak with grandfather"

Neytiri " ronal"

Ronal " hello Neytiri I got to meet you granddaughter she a wonderful..." ronal had tried o grab you hand but Neytiri had pushed you behind her and hissed at the lady, you are going to say something but tuk had pulled you to safety.

Tuk " leave it be there some bad history between them"

Y/n " okay"

Jake " I will speak with you Tonowari and ronal in my hut with my son Neteyam and your kids"

Y/n " grandfather I didn't mean to bring trouble here"

Jake " you have done nothing wrong my child"

Neteyam " I will be home later have dinner with you aunts and uncles"

Y/n " yes sir"

Kiri " come on you can help us cook and maybe you can talk Lo'ak into helping you with ikran training"

Y/n " sure I wil love that"

Lo'ak " come on kid" you uncle and aunts had dragged you away giving dirty looks to the new comers, you had help Kirk and Tuk with dinner. Soon enough your father and grandparents had come joining you guys for dinner, they didn't seem to like the new comers.

y/n " so will they be staying with us grandpa"

Jake " yes they will be but they will be watched closely"

Y/n " yes sir" You had more questions that you wanted to ask but it seemed like it was not a good time, to be asking any questions. You and neteyam were heading back home laughing and talking, when you ran into the metkayain guy again.

Neteyam " sweetie go inside I need to talk to our guest"

Y/n " yes dad" you soon walked passed the pair as the man had looked at you and you smiled at him, you could feel there was some tension between your father and this stranger. You had gone off to bed not saying anything else hoping to see what the next day will have for you.