My family old and new - female navi (3)

It was morning and the news of the strangers that spend threw the village like wild fire which was good and bad thing, the newcomers had waken up but they were staying silent as they knew things between you ad them were still not good. You were now getting sick of the looks you were getting from the those you had know so well many years ago, you were poking the fire when you heard someone clearing their throat to speak.

???? " you have a wonderful life here y/n"

Y/n " well that happens when you get banished from your clan and home for unjustified reasons"

???? " we have missed you the family has missed you"

Y/n " we can speak about who been missing who later and everyone else right now, I need to make sure you all are well" you soon hear footsteps coming towards the entrance and soon enough someone had pulled back the flap door.

Tsyerio " we brought some soup we helped make with tuk"

Y/n " good job boys please place the pot of soup over the fire and help me pass it out to everybody"

Kiro " yes ma'am" soon you felt someone hugging you and you soon looked down to see tuk she seemed happy to see you.

Tuk " good morning"

Y/n " hello sweetie how are you doing"

Tuk " I'm doing good I helped make the soup with big brothers"

Y/n " that wonderful sweetie why don't you help your brother pass out the soup it will be a major help for me"

Tuk " yes" tuk ran to help her brothers pass out the soup soon everyone had some soup and were now eating you were getting some look.

Y/n " children why don't you return home from to your fathers and other siblings there was some other matters that will be discussed here among adults"

Kiro " sure come on tuk"

Tuk " bye"

Y/n " bye sweetie" soon the three kids were gone and you were now looking at the one who was one command of the group as he had this weird look on his face.

???? " you have hybrid children"

Y/n " you will watch you tongue if you come here asking for help I won't allow you to speak poorly of my children"

????? " no I didn't mean it like that I meant it by ..." soon the man was cut off short when other horn had blown getting everyone in the room attention you had let out a hug sigh and soon someone else came into the room.

Ao'nung " mother I and neteyam were out scouting this morning and found a group on navi from far away clan heading here Neteyam said they looked like the newcomers, some of them look hurt"

Y/n " I'm coming go fresh the other healers and your grandmother we will need her help, I may be tshaik but we are going to need a miracle"

Ao'nung " yes right away" you soon made your way towards the beach to hear some yelling and hissing you soon made you way threw the crowd easily, as everyone was moving out of the way for you.

Y/n " enough" soon everyone had stopped and looked at you as you made your voice heard to everyone, you were soon standing infant of the crowd your husbands were not around but your older kids were.

Lo'ak " mom"

Y/n " I will be okay"

Rotxo" they seem to be a scouting party or war party we can't really tell"

Y/n " where are you fathers"

Rotxo " on the other side if the beach neteyam went to get them" soon a warrior cry had been heard as everyone looked up to see you mates and son coming on their strimwings, they soon land in the water and soon make their way to land.