The outcast (2)

Lani had soon opened her eyes to see she was in some hut but when she was trying to move her body, she couldn't do that much of movement that when she noticed her hair had been unbraided and her clothes had been changed. She couldn't even find her weapons as well like they had been removed from her, which made her panic as she thought the recoms had taken her and she was stuck with them now.

???? " she smells and look like she from the forest but her heart beats and breathing are from the oceans"

???? " when she wake up we can ask her now please don't bother the child, she had survived that storm we don't know where he mental state is that now"

???? " yes ma'am"

???? " now lets check on here before we do something to scare the poor thing ... oh hello you are finally awake" lani soon looked at a na'vi older female who looked like she was the tshailk.

Lani " who are you, where I'm, and what have you done with my personal belongings"

???? " hush child everything is okay we found you washed up on the beach, the teenagers here had rushed back here with you"

Lani " umm thank you for helping me"

???? " my name is fawran and I'm the tshailk here my sons and his friends were the ones to find you"

Lani " thank you fawran and your family for giving me aid"

Fawran " you have been blessed by the great mother herself for surviving that fall and the rough waters, you have some older injuries"

Lani " yes form the battle from the sky people"

???? " see I told you she had battle those demons even if she has those five fingers"

Fawran " children I have raised or taught you all it rude to ears drop on other conversations.. come say hello to the girl" soon some teenage had come walking into the hut and looked at fawran.

Fawran " this is my sons Loien and my youngest son Eway"

Lani " hello"

Farwan " their friends zio, and Tipa"

Lani " hello all of you"

Loien  " moter father will love to speak with the newcomer and ask why she is here and all alone"

Farwan " tell you father he can wait until she is well enough to walk or bring him here"

Eway " I will go get him" soon eway had left the room with two of his friends as lani had caught loien looking at her a couple of times and when she smiled at him, he would look away or act like nothing was happing.

???? " hello child I'm Omie the leader of my clan it was shocking to see you arriving on on lands"

Lani " umm yes that a long story"

Loien " tell us lani so we know how you ended up here so far from the forest or where you living last"

Lani " well I'm lani my clan the Omaticaya Clan use to live in the forest until we were given away by the sky people my family had went to the Omaticaya Clan for safety and help"

Omie " why is a child of the Omaticaya all alone here without her parents " lani had taken a deep breath and told everyone everything that had happened she had mentioned she had been banished to the inland for punishment by the chef and her father.

Lani " excuse but I have let to know of clan that saved my life"

Omie " we are the met-tikaya"

Eywa " you are something rare we haven't seen here before"

Lani " what is that"

Eywa " you have five fingers there are few who have that, and it mostly from those avatar and their children"

Lani " yes my father was one of them, but we don't have the best of relationships as you can see and have been told"

Farwan " she will stay here and learn our ways, as it seems like the poor child can't remember that much"

Lani " yes and it seems if I do go home I will lose everything I hold dear, by family and clan ... I will give them a wish ...

Zio " what that"

Lani " the wish I have disappeared until I can prove I'm not an outcast and shameful child of my father ... "

Loien " mother and father can she stay here with us, she better off here verse with the sky people and her own as well"

Omie " yes she can but when the day comes, when her clan arrives we hope she can help us make peace with them"

Lani " I will sir" that night lani had disappeared like everyone had wanted. It will be many years until she see them all again, as her good memories of them were limited she had remembered all the bad. Making her feeling towards of them mixed, as she slowing started remembering everything that lead her here. Everyone and everything was better off if she was fully gone out of sight and out of mind.