My children (3)

Since the arrival tokru makto and his company the clan was keeping a close eye on the newcomers, you were very worried about the safety for your son. When spider had come home with his cousins following you could tell the conversation didn't go well for any of them. Spider was keeping his distance and doing his best to be helpful around the house that night, spider was not hoodking that much a conversation wit his siblings which broke his brothers hearts as he will always telling them human stories.

Y/n " what the matter"

Spider " I never thought I will see them again mom and now look where we are"

Y/n " my son you were always a child of the great mother no mater what that women said, you are my son and the future head of the family"

Spider " yes mom"

Y/n " will you be fine with them staying here my son because you can speak your mind to the council and your uncle"

Spider " yes I will be fine with them staying her but it will take some time to get use to mom, that night of the storm had changed everything"

Y/n " you are mature ma son it make me proud I have done well raising you"

???? " I hope I'm not interrupting anything" you and spider look back to see tonowair standing there, the both of you were about to get up from your seats.

Tonowair " no please stay sit I have come to speak with you both about a grand matter"

Spider " what the matter uncle"

Tonowari " I was wondering if you will like to train the sully kids as ..."

Spider " as I know them and look like them"

Tonowair " there no hiding the truth from you is there my nephew"

Spider " what about the adults we all know how they treated him"

Tonowiar " they will be closely watched when they are here"

Y/n " the decision is spider he is at the age when he can deiced stuff for himself"

Spider " I will do it sir the chance of anyone else doing it is very small"

Tonowair " you won't be alone my kdis will be there as well to be helpful as well"

Y/n " then lets pray to eywa that this will go well as I rather don't have a horrible faith fall onto my children"

Spider " I will be fin mom you don't need to worry"

???? " spider can you tile us a bedtime story" everyone attention was soon draw onto your youngest son Wutee.

Spider " I'm coming baby brother"

Tonowair " I will leave you family to enjoy your night tsyeria will be by her tomorrow morning" tonowair soon took his leave you are placing everything away you could here spider telling his brothers some human night time story .

The next day

Y/n " so you are ready for your lessons today"

Spider " yes mom"

Y/n " good now eat some breakfast you are going to need enough Energy to teach today"

Spider " yes mom"

Y/n " if anything happen come home"

Spider " yes mom everything will be okay you don't need to worry" spider soon ate some of his breakfast when he was done tsyeria had shown up.

Tsyeria " are you ready spider if you don't want to come I fully understand"

Spider " oh come on tsyeria I already have my mom and your mom worry about me I don't need anyone else"