morden au (1)

You like any other na'vi teenager attend pandora high school you had some long term friends since elementary school, these kids had welcome you into the friend group when others didn't. The school was filled with many kids from different tribes around pandora, who all came here to learn. You had arrived at school you would get a ride to school but you had walked together after everyone else was busy doing something else. Mostly na'vi will wearing clothes they had something to do with their tribe and where they lived but when it came to you, there were many question even dialogue and hair styes have others hints of what their tribe was and where they lived.

Y/n " yes I made to school fine dad ... yes I have my lunch and I will walk home today ... yes I will be fine I dont need anyone to come pick me up ... see you later dad bye" you had hanged up the phone like always your father was overprotective of you due to you being his youngest child.

Y/n " hey everyone" you had arrived at chemistry class, soon getting your friends attention.

Kiri " morning y/n" you soon sir next to Kiri and tsyeria.

Tsyeria " you had changed your hair into a different braided hair style"

Y/n " umm yes I want to change it up"

Neteyam " I like it"

Y/n " thank you"

Aonung " yeah it good on you y/n"

Y/n " aww thanks Aonung"

Lo'ak " hey y/n you are my favorite girl so can you do a favor, and let me see your homework answers"

Y/n " didn't you do the homework with us"

Rotox " he was not paying attention, and if he fails this class his dad will skin him"'

Loak " please y/n you are my only savoir"

Neteyam " leave her alone bro just grab one of the extra papers, and do it hear"

Loak " fine I will leave you girlfriend alone, don't rip off my head bro"

Kiri " leave her alone loak it not their fault you are stupid" there was something between you,
Aonung, and neteyem that your friend group didn't know about.

Later that night

Tsyeria " we still have that things our mothers Kiri"

Kiri " oh yes at my family home this time"

Tsyeria " good"'

Loak " I had talked in dad helping me and Rotox, set up a game room downstairs"

Rotox " i can't believe you had talked your dad into that"

Y/n " that sounds like fun I wish you good luck, with that Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " I been good and he make a promise, and sully don't break their promises" everyone laughed at loak comment, the rest of the school day went by fast. You were giving neteyam
And Ao'nung a few looks, during the day and text them in your guys group chat.

Later that night

Jake " where are Ao'nung and neteyam"

Kiri " they went upstairs I think they were talking about something"

Tuk " aww I want them to hang out with us"

Neytiri " they will be back tuk"

Ronal " they seemed to become more serious lately"

Neytiri  "yes they have but I think they are keeping secrets as well"

Jake " they are growing up they are not always going, to tell us everything"

Tonowari  " you kids don't know anything"

Kids " no" soon they heard footsteps coming down the stairs, as they saw Ao'nung and Neteyam wearing their coats.

Jake " where are you two going"

Ao'nung " to the movies we made plans together, everyone else had plans tonight so we made some as well"

Tonowair " what movies"

Neteyam " we will decide when we get there"

Jake " here some money" Jake and tonowair had given the boys some money.

Neteyam " no we are good we have some already saved up"

Jake " oh okay"

Ao'nung " well have fun everyone see you later bye.. don't want to be late" before the boys could say anything else they were gone.

Neytiri " something off what have you all done"

Kiri " we are innocent"

Jake " I say we respect them and stay here, we don't want to destroy their trust" the room had stayed quite for while.

Jake " everyone get in the car we are following them" the family had dropped what they were doing and followed the boys to the movie.

To you and the guys

Y/n " there you two are I was wondering if you were going to show up or not"

Neteyam " we wlll never miss a date with you babe"

Y/n " oh I know that" neteyam had kissed you making you laugh and kiss him back.

Ao'nung " now come let's go and decide the movie" Ao'nung had kissed you back and you had kissed him back, you threw had decided to see an action movie.

Y/n " now come on let's get popcorn before they run out ..." you were so9n cut off when a car alarm had gone off getting everyone attention. As they all looked back to see a car alarm going off but soon stoping the crowds who were watching soon walked away.

Ao'nung " that was weird come on let's get going"

Y/n " sure thing" the couple had walked into the movie theater having a good time and looking happy.

The car

Kiri " I don't think they saw us"

Neytiri " let hope not because this will be hard to explain"

Jake " who was the girl"

Tsyeria " that y/n she our friend an goes to school with us"

Lo'ak " that explains why they are overprotective of her lately but why didn't tell us"

Rotox " are we against them dating or not because I'm fine with this she makes them happy"

Kids " no"

Kiri " they do make a cute couple"

Ronal " who is she anyways"

Tsyeria " she is a girl from our school and has been friends with us for a while, but her family life is ever secretive ... we don't even know of her clan that much"

Tonowari " maybe she from a far away clan that why"

Kiri " we don't know"

Neytiri " we have to meet her official trying getting the boys ri invited her over for dinner"

Kids " deal" the kids were happy that you were dating their brothers but everyone has question about your guys relationships as well and why you didn't tell them sooner. None of your three knew the relationship has already been caught, and they were nor keeping that much of secret as they were willing to tell everyone it just had to take a simple conversation.