Meet your mom and falling in love - female navi (1)

Children always love hearing stories from their parents as it always made them feel close to their parents. Most of these stories were from their parents childhood or tales they were told when they were around their kids age. There was one story that the kids love the most, is now their parents had meet and soon had fallen in love with each other. The children will always gather around to hear these stories as they wanted to know what made their parents fall in love anyways.

Jake/ Neytiro

Neteyam " hey dads ... oh where mom"

Jake " you mom is gone for a few days she will be back soon so it just all for the next couple days"

Lo'ak " cool"

Kiri " hey dads how did you two meet mom and fall in love with her"

Jake " oh you want to know that story"

Kiri " yes"

Neytiro " we haven't told you four that Storie before"

Tuk " no we haven't heard the story tell us please"

Jake " fife gather around the cooking fire and eat you dinner we will tell you all the story how I meet your mother and we fall in love with her" the kids soon sat down near their fathers and lwere given their dinner, as Jake and neytrio were getting ready to start the story of how the love story between them and their mate had started.

Story one

Y/n " come on neytrio grace said there is someone she wants us to meet"

Neytiro " I'm coming I'm coming I hope it worth it are we came all the way out here for nothing"

Y/n " it will be worth it now come on, we have all day to be at the school house" you were walking on the grass laughing not paying attention when you bumped into someone sending you fall onto the ground.

Y/n " oww that hurt ... I'm so sorry I didn't see you there"

???? " it okay I shouldn't be standing out in the open like that" you soon open your eyes to see a boy older then you getting up off the ground, he soon bend down and reached out his hand helping you onto your feet.

Neytiro " who are you young dream walker"

???? " well I"m Jake Sully the nephew of grace"

Y/n " you are grace nephew that amazing so you are the one she was talking about in class last week"

Jake " yes I got here yesterday"

Neytrio " so why do you look like us if you are human"

Jake " well the scientists had this body made for me that why, and also I will be in class with you all as well"

Y/n " that cool Jake Sully or should we call you Jake"

Jake " you can call me Jake cutie" you laughed at Jake comment while neytrio was looking at him ready to kill him for making a move on you in front of him.

Y/n " you are funny I like you Jake"

Jake " thank you but what about your buddy over there"

Y/n " neytrio say hello"

Neytrio " bye" neytrio soon walked passed Jake grabbing your hand and pulling you away from Jake as you asked him to follow you two.

End of story 1

Neteyam " so dad you were making moves on mom way back then"

Jake " I have my charms and she love it"