Pain (3)

Lo'ak and naul had arrived at the meeting spot with the rest of their friends as they walked shore of the inland, he was happy to be with them then stuck at home with everyone looking at him or following him around.

Lo'ak " so what the matter naluayou seemed upset on the way here"

Nalua " my parents are starting to get on my case more asking where I'm going, why I'm out so late, or why I'm never following after my old friend or my siblings"

Lo'ak " didn't they hate when you followed your siblings around, and wanted you away"

Nalu " yes now they want to be friends and everything like the old times"

Lo'ak " well if you all most know my brother and tsyeria broke off their engagement saying they were not right for each other"

Rive " did your brother say well she liked your first and you guys seem like a good couple"

Lo'ak " something like that"

Usi "  I have bene avoiding my whole family and old friends, I bene staying in Marui pod I made away from my village the space is good"

Nalu " wow that hard"

Ayo " that better then us throwing punches and become trouble kids again"

Nalu " my mom has been trying to see if I'm seeing any male navi as I started changing, and I'm no longer the same girl from before"

Lo'ak " my parents have started asking me questions and nalu showing up started something new"

Nalu " you are welcome now when you all come to my home do the same for me ... maybe I will start something and end things"

Rive " you are something special nalu"

Nalu " aww thank you " the guys had laughed and went to eating some fish that ayo had caught while doing some spearing tossing practice.

???? " Lo'ak are you here ... Lo'ak"

Ayo " what that"

Lo'ak "my brother and knowing him the rest are not far away"

Neteyam " Lo'ak there you are I have been looking for you"

???? " excuse me we been looking for him we cam as well"

Lo'ak " why are you all here"

Tuk " well we want to come and play with you and your friend ... oh more friend"

Kiri " hey"

Lo'ak " guys these are my siblings and friends  I told you about and family these are my other friend ayo, rive, and usi"

Usi " hello"

Ao'nung " hey wow you got a nice tattoo"

Usi " yes got it a coupe days ago have a problem with that"

Ao'nung " no I'm just saying I never seen it before it rare to have ones like that and so young"

Usi " well life surprises you all the time"

Rive " well there go our training and task"

Rotxo " maybe we can help we wanted to spend time with Lo'ak and came to see if he wants to join"

Nalu " you can join but if anyone else siblings or friends show up we are going to need my weapon and fish" Lo'ak siblings and the three Metkayina teens had taken this chance of spending time with Lo'ak and his new friends.

Nalu " well I better get home before my dad sends out my brother and any ones else he can find"

Lo'ak " we can take you half way home we always do that remember"

Nalu " I don't want t take you all away from home"

Tseyria " we don't mind you our lo'ak friend and now you are our friends"

Nalu " okay" the gang had taken home all of Lo'ak friend leaving nalu last they soon reached her home she soon waved goodbye to them, as she was soon joined by someone who sound like they  knew her but everyone was shocked when lo'ak made them hide and soon leave once nalu was safe on her inland with her clan.

At dinner

Kiri " Lo'ak and his friends are amazing dad you should  meet the three others they are good fighter and know stuff about healing"

Neteyam " yeah and nalu a good healer she know many things about medicine"

Ao'nung " dad one of Lo'ak friends as this rare or unknown tattoos on him at a young age ... but he a good warrior he even had me on my tip toes"

Tuk " they are all every nice"

Tsyeria " yes nalu is fun and nice and her home is so beautiful"

Rotxo " I heard ayo and rive are trying to ride strimwings"

Spider " yeah they are very cool and amazing"

Jake " wow that sounds amazing kids"

Neytiri " yes I hope I can get to know Lo'ak friend even more"

Tonowari " well there is whole tribe gather celebration happening so we might get to meet these kids"

Ronal " yes but hwy would a young boy have a tattoo so young is everything okay with your friend Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " yeah he has a reason for that tattoo"

Ao'nung " what the story"

Lo'ak " that for usi to tell

Ao'nung " oh I got it a personal one sorry"

Lo'ak " I'm going to bed"

Neteyam " on more questions about nalu is she seeing anyone at the moment"

Everyone " ohh"

Lo'ak " she had a bad experience at love Neteyam"

Neteyam " oh okay" Lo'ak soon walked away leaving the small fire the group wanted to see what was the matter with Lo'ak he was not the same boy they remember and his friends seemed to be broken and upset about something. It seems like when they were with around each other they seemed happy and acting like they were having a fun time, his siblings saw and heard Lo'ak telling his friends stuff they couldn't understand. None of his family wanted to be replaced by these new friends as they were thinking Lo'ak was going to leave them and take off with the kids, they were also scared that someone was making Lo'ak and his friends act like this they were not the only family scared. As Lo'ak friend family were scared as well because their kids were growing up in front of them and not being the old kids they saw a fee days ago. It was a great fear and questionable when someone chid will leave their family and clan for no good reason, this will get the family to become filled with rumors that made them look bad why would their child leave home without saying goodbye.