In love with my best friend - navi child

Since your arrival at the Metkayina village you have been spending alot of your time with kiro as he was showing you everything there was need to know, and spending time coughing up together. You are really enjoying your time with  kiro and all of the sully kids but you enjoyed most of your time with kiro, as there was a special bond between you and him, that seemed to be growing over time.

Kiro " this place is amazing but I still miss the forest"

Y/n " same here"

Kiro " hey I'm sorry the others couldn't be with us today they were during their own thing"

Y/n " I understand and I enjoy spending my time with you"

Kiro " hey why don't we go for. Ride on out IIu it will be fun"

Y/n " sure I will love that" you and kiro had called the IIu and soon dived into the water soon going back to the surface and riding on your IIu the pair of you are talking.

???? " hey you two where are you going"

Kiro " hey dad we are going out for some fun right y/n"

Y/n " yes we seeing that we have nothing to do and have free time"

Tsu'tey " well jave fine and stay within the ree area not where else today"

Y/n " yes dad"

Jake " well go have some fun kids and behave yourself as well"

Kiro " come on y/n lets go"

Y/n " umm coming bye" you and kiro smiled and soon dived under water and soon took off, having a good time swimming and looking around. Kiro will chase you, and then you will chase after him while playing in the water. This day was different from any of the other days as pair were spending all the time together, as it felt like there was something pulling them closer together than before in the past.

Later that day

Y/n " you are so amazing here kiro you have a special connection with eywa even here in the water"

Kiro " thank you I think you have a great talent here as well .... When I see you I see something beautiful and special"

Y/n " oh you do"

Kiro " yes y/n even if you were once human since the day I meet you it been like a dream"

Y/n " wow"

Kiro " I'm going to tell you something important you could either laugh in my face or walk away but I don't want to have the biggest regret in my life right now"

Y/n " you can tell me kiro what the matter"

Kiro " I ... I ...." Kiro was stuttering when he was speaking you soon placed comforting hands on his face and soon looked at him, it seems to help clam him down.

Kiro " I love you"

Y/n " what"

Kiro " I love you with all my heart since we become older I cant see my life with any other female here you are the one for me"

Y/n " I love you too kiro I have loved you since for a while now and I'm starting to think the great mother blessed me with you" kiro soon smirked and removed your hands from his face, he soon pulled you into a kiss and you had kissed him back. Soon the kiss had ended and kiro had pulled your closer to him making it into a hug as you two stood on the beach, smiling brightly together feeling it was a dream.

Y/n " did you hear that" there was a loud sound that had gotten you and kiro attention as the both of you turned around and saw it was nothing.

Kiro " maybe it was some creates passing by on the beach now come on lets go for walk on the beach and in the water, it can be couple thing we do maybe ever night or few times a week"

Y/n " I love that ma kiro"

Kiro " I'm happy you love that ma y/n now come we have enough time until we are needed at home, and I rather not waste it think over the scary stuff"

Y/n " sure" you and kiro soon start holding hands and walking away not trying to see what that noise was as the two of you were in your own little worlds together.