Forever family and home

Myra had always thought she had a family with the scientist at hells gate who were raising her, she had seen them as her family. She had also seen the omatacayia as she her family as well she had thought she was the luckiest girl. She had friends and family she thought is was a fairytale come true for her.

Myra " hey everyone I'm home"

???? " Listen norm I can't have her coming to home tree anymore neytiri and many others are not liking, the idea of her being around"

Scientist " what do you want us to do about her Jake, we have our own lives we don't have time to babysit that brat"

Scientist 2 " she so annoying always coming racing out of now where and causing trouble for us"

Scientist 3 " we should of sent her away when we had the time because now she will, never leave and we don't need that man daughter here"

Scientist " her mother was a major fool for falling in love with that man and having a kid with him, but she like her mother always making us these stupid cards and gifts and giving them us ... on holidays or birthdays"

Doctor " I never kept them I tossed them after she left they were so ugly and horrible, my kids do a better job then her"

Doctor 2 " yes she a bad Influence for the kids here as well"

Jake " well I don't have time to be dad for her I have my own family I love ... I can't deal with her needing a dad or parent"

Max " we can't send her back now"

Tsutey " norm what do you think"

Norm " look I love the kid and all but I take it anymore ... Myra is a sweet kid but can't stay here anymore she need to become her own person"

Max " she a child what should we do"

Doctor 2 " I say we let you and norm take her our old base we have far away from here, and any clan and let her live there and have her do work there or we send her home and wipe of hands of the problem child" tears were rushing down Myra face as she dropped the flower norm had been looking for a losing sleep, the could help cure human and Navi illness. She had read the book and was able to find them she wanted to be helpful.

Myra " well I still have friends"

Jake " i dorm want her near my kids or many other Navi parents agree with me she bad for them"

Tsutey " she should be near the orphans as well ma norm"

Norm " fine I will deal with her in the morning okay I will tell her something to get to over to, that base" Myra soon saw she had no one she went to see her friends, she soon found them.

Navi child " do we have to keep playing with Myra I don't like her"

Kiro " leave her alone she our friend she one of us"

Navi child 2 " no she not my mom said she a demon child and that why no humans want her, even her own parents didn't want her as well"

Navi child " she no good and no one wants her around"

Neteyam " they are rights she doesn't belong here maybe it better if she leave and then comes back"Myra didn't stay as she went home, feeling broken and unwanted by everyone. She had went to her bed crying and no one came to comfort her that night or see her. When it was quit enough Myra had packed her stuff and she was going to run away she had no family so she was going to leave. Before she left she had collect up the flowers and place them in the laboratory and left records for everyone and saying her last goodbye.

Myra " goodbye everyone" Myra was wearing her mask and carrying her bag she soon took off when a storm had overtaken the forest, Myra had been trying to reach a nearby cave for safety when the ground collapsed below her sending her fall into the ocean below and losing her mask and stuff.

Myra " no I have to keep fighting" myra was trying to swim towards the surface when she could no longer move and everything was going dark, she soon saw someone reaching out to her.

Myra " help me"

Hours later

Warrior " someone go get the tshaik tell her we found a injured child on shore":

????" What going on here"

Warrior " sir we were coming back and saw his kids walking out of the water, but she soon collapsed before we could reach her"

???? " I will bring her to my home and my wife will check on her"

Myra " ummm help me ... I don't want to die ... please someone save me ... guys please"

????" hush young one it will be okay"

???? " my love I heard a child has come oh great mother bring her quickly we can help her ... little one what your name"

Myra " I'm Myra" the couple looked at you and soon carried Myra away so she can get the help that was needed, the mysterious navi soon notice Myra has five fingers and didn't hold it against her. She had soon leaned the name of the couple who took her it, they were tonowair and ronal. She hid gotten to meet their sons and after staying with them they soon took her in and raised her, as their own daughter Myra had gotten special treatment to help her come to terms with her now being navi and no longer human. She soon had come to understand what had happened with her life and soon celebrated her new family and life.