Sanctuary - female navi

Sanctuary was given to anyone who need help on the planet of Pandora all navi were told, once a navi had asked for sanctuary it had to be talked about and later given to said navi. You had always heard about sanctuary being given to outside navi or other clans that need help, if they were in a dangerous matter but you never saw it happen in your young life. Even when you become older you didn't see it had until jake sully came into your life and your clan life, he was given permission to stay with the clan and learn the ways but he was not given complete sanctuary. As life went on for you that thought of someone asking for sanctuary soon left your mind.

Y/n " kids"

Tuk " hey mama"

Y/n " hey sweetie where are you siblings I thought they will be with you"

Tuk " oh no they left to do something for grandmother but they said they will be back shortly"

Y/n " well then will you love to be my helper for the day I'm going to need help collecting some stuff today"

Tuk " yes mama I wan to be helpful like my big brothers and sister" you laugh as Tuk stood up and had a bright smile on her face, she and ran to grab her basket and soon followed after you.

Y/n " remember baby stay where I can see you and don't wonder off to far, we don't know what will be out here"

Tuk " yes mama i will stay close to you and won't wonder away and if I find any trouble I will call for help"

Y/n " good girl" Tuk was collect some herbs and other stuff not far from you she knew what to do, after learning from you and her grandmother.

???? " mom" you had heard Tuk calling your name and dropped everything racing to her aid when you saw her. Standing near some unknown navi everyone soon saw you and you soon brought down you blade.

Tuk " mom I found them when I was picking some herbs when I heard someone walking and I saw them"

Y/n " young ones you are not from here please tell me why you are here"

????" Hello we came to with our clan to ask for help and maybe sanctuary from the omatacyia but one of those beast came and separated us from our parents"

Y/n " what beast" soon your had heard a loud growl getting your attention you soon step in front of the kids, push them far away. When a Thanator had came out of the brush getting everyone attention you were standing your ground as the creature looked at you.

Tuk " mom"

Y/ n " if anything happen run home and take them with you" the creature had soon roared in your face but soon started walking away.

Y/n " come on you all are coming with us we will ask the warriors and hunters to look for your families"

???? " thank you" the kids had followed you and Tuk home you come back with navi kids from the ocean had gotten everyone attention.

Moat " y/n what has happened"

Y/n " your granddaughter had found them and they were coming here to seek help and sanctuary from the clan, but sadly they were separated from the adults"

Moat " we will help you kids bur for now let check you all our for injuries" the kids were taken to the healer hut and were checked for injuries.

???? " mom .. grandmother" soon neteyam had came dashing into the healer hut getting everyone attention, as you were help with some of the kids.

Y/n " ma neteyam what the matter"

Neteyam " well we were out and ran into dads, but that not all we ran into navi from the ocean ... they are worried sick about their kids ... oh these are their kids right"

Y/n " yes please go get the parents so they can se their children"

Neteyam " yes mom" soon neteyam ran away and few second later some mothers had one rushing into the heard hut. The mothers had ran to their kids giving them hugs.

???? " thank you great mother you are all safe"

???? " mom this women and her daughter had found us we were being hunted by the beast and she stood up to it"

???? " thank you for helping our children"

Y/n " you are welcome" soon jake and neytrio had come into the healer hut after hearing word you and Tuk were invoked this this situation.

Jake " my wife is everything okay"

Y/n " yes these kids are safe no bad injuries there cuts and bruises will heal in a matter of days, but no badly harm to them"

Neytiro " that good we found the adults but they were in panic as they had lost their kids"

Y/n " I was out with Tuk when she had called me over she had found them while picking herbs, then we ran into the Thanator"

Neytrio " it seems like the great mother was watching over everyone today" you had gotten to know the women who thanked you first is named ronal and her mate tonowari were the leaders of their clan. The kids were happy to see that you were okay and we amazed to hear the story of you standing up to the Thanator.

Jake " tonowari and his clan will be given sanctuary as they learn how to fight the humans back"

Y/n " that good"

Neytrio " yes it seemed like they respect for you as you were one one who brought back their kids safe from harm"

Y/n " I was doing whatever navi and mother would do in that situation" your mates had smiled at you as you helped them with their injuries it seems, like the whole clan was going to clan over night.