Pain (2)

Lo'ak was changing since he meet his new friends they were all hanging out more, and getting help from each other. They were able to voice their opinions on how life at home was for them and getting some advice from, the others they were also helping the other get better at combat skills and everything else. Lo'ak has started changing over the months become stronger and half way distance from his family. He would spend all his day out on the reef and come back late at night, he didn't have a good relationship with Jake and neytiri anymore and kept a distance from them. He would spend time with his siblings and their friends but no long enough. Even his hair and clothing started changing as well as he no longer remind him of the old Lo'ak as he was becoming someone new.

Lo'ak " ......" Lo'ak had gotten back home from his training with his friends when the rain started falling and he soon walked into the house to see everyone having dinner along with Tonowari and his family.

Jake " oh son welcome back"

Lo'ak " hello everyone"

Neytiri " we have more fish if you are hungry come sit and talk with us"

Tsyeria " yes come join us"

Lo'ak " I'm good I will be outside I need to work on something anyways"

Kiri " oh okay"

Tuk " please lo'ak have a fish I caught them"

Lo'ak " anything for you tuk " tuk had gave a fish to her brother and he was soon gone sitting outside working on something. No one in the hut could tell what he was making or working on at the moment.

Twenty minutes later

Neteyam " hey bro do you need some help you been out here for a while"

Lo'ak " I'm good"

Neteyam " oh okay when then let talk where have you been going lately I rarely see you now these days"

Lo'ak " I have my own stuff to do brother why do you ask are you reporting but to mother and father"

Neteyam " umm no I just wanted to ask"

Lo'ak " well you asked and got your answers good for you"

Neteyam " if you may know thing had end between me and tsyeria we are no longer together anymore"

Lo'ak " oh okay"

Neteyam " that good dude now you can be with her like you wanted and everyone happy right"

Lo'ak " I think there is something else for me and second I'm not reedy for romantic relationship at the moment"

Neteyam " oh ... what with blade"

Lo'ak " it for someone they asked me to take them is that an issue because it seems like everything an issue with you"

Nweteym " no it"

Lo'ak " good now don't you have anything else to do or bother me" neteyam could feel the coldness in his brother voice things between him and Lo'ak haven't gotten well, but matter between Lo'ak and Jake had become worst as Lo'ak will not speak to his father or look at him. Lo'ak was the last one to head to bed and the first one up that next morning, his parents barely show him in the morning or night.

Nula "come on nula you can walk over there and get Lo'ak there nothing to fear"  nula had her IIu move toward the village as some young warrior were practicing with spears she was looking for Lo'ak but it seemed like nula did drag attention.

???? " wow she beautiful I wonder where she is from"

???? " she looks lost hey I'm going to help her"

Ao'nung " hello"

Nula " hello I'm nula here looking for a friend of mine"

Ao'nung " well nula whois your friend I might know of her"

Nula " my friend a him you most be Tonowari son Ao'nung I see you Ao'nung"

Ao'nung " oh so who is the lucky male na'vi that has made your beauty come to our shores"

Nula " excuse me"

Neteyam " I'm sorry for my friend he is can be a moron at times I hear you say your name is nula right"

Nula " right and you most be Neteyam I have heard many stories about you"

Rotxo " wow she knows about you Neteyam"

Neteyam " how have you heard of me"

Nula " my friend has told me so many tells about you and rest of your siblings, and everyone knows the tales of tokru Makto and his family" Neteyam was lost in the girl Beauty as she looked at him and talked, it seemed like he was not the only one lost in her beauty.

Nula " excuse me I see my friend see you around boys" the girl had walked off leaving all the boys stunned as they stood there with their mouth open wide, they soon got a hold of themselves and followed after her.

Nula " Lo'ak there you are"

Lo'ak " nula"

Nula " I came looking for you we promised to speak about that matter"

Lo'ak " oh yes that matter I'm coming right away"

Nula " sure ... your brother and his friends are funny and weird"

Lo'ak " yes sorry about them" Lo'ak and nula were walking toward his family Mauri pod talking and acting like close friends, which had draw attention.

Jake " there you are son there something I and Tonowari which to speak to you about ...oh hello there young lady"

Lo'ak " dad this is my friend nula I meet her out on the reef"

Nula " I see you Jake Sully and Tonowari"

Tonowari " hello nula you are the daughter of zezyo a leader of clan far from here"

Nula " yes that my father"

Lo'ak " well lets get going"

Neytrii " where are you two going"

Lo'ak" there some taks we have beyond the reef that I have been helping nula with"

Nula " yes Lo'ak has bene helpful"

Ao'nung " you his friend"

Nula " yes have a problem with that Lo'ak is my dear friend"

Ao'nung " wow Lo'ak never told us you had such beauty friends"

Nula " coming Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " coming" nula and Lo'ak had called their IIu and soon dived underwater together gettingon their IIu, the female had looked back at them.

Nula " I hope to see you boys again bye for now" nula soon took off on her IIu as Lo'ak shakes his head and smiled following after her, soon the two were out of sight.

Tsyeria " Lo'ak and her seem very close"

Kiri " don't worry they seem like close friends and it seems like she might be into my older brother or yours"

Tsyeria " yes I know but it feels like we are losing Lo'ak to someone else"

Neytiri " don't worry everything will be fine tsyeria Lo'ak will come back to us and we will all be happy again"

Neteyam " I hope we can get to know his friends more I like nula she seems nice" everyone was hoping the old Lo'ak will come back to them, and that everything will be back to normal once again. They were hoping Lo'ak will move on from what will happen and forgive and forget, but what everyone seemed to forget was that forgiveness need to be earn from those who were wronged. Lo'ak was not going back to his old self anymore he was still the same Lo'ak but he was growing up in his own way, that my one could see and they were mot the only family hoping to have their babies back to normal.