Broken promises

Lani had always been promised by her mother and father that she could mate for true love and true love only, like her brothers and other children. That they were not going to have mate be arranged for her like it had been done in the past for many others, that have c9me before her and she full believed them. She was more free spirited then her siblings and acted more human, but that who she was but it was scared off many future mates. As she didn't act like any other na'vi girls her age.

Neytiri " we can't let this keep going on we have to end this right now getting out of hand"

Jake " she lacks discipline and respect"

Neytiri " we can't keep on having her act like this it bring shame to our family and clan"

Jake " as her parents we have to take action maybe this will show her to act her age, and learn responsibilities"

Neytiri " we kept on end of the promise she had proven she needs guidance and we will do what we have to do"

Jake " I will leave with neteyam and we will speak with them and see if they will take our offer"

Neytiri " maybe during this time she will become a mature adult like her siblings" a promise that had been made many years ago was now breaking because, lani was different from the rest. Once this promise was completely broken there was no going back, because it had to be done.

Lani " ......."

Mo'at " there we are almost done we few more stuff and then you will love like a bride"

Lani " yes grandmother"

Mo'at " what the matter my granddaughter you should be happy not sad"

Lani " I'm happy grandmother I'm happy"

Mo'at " what has been done was for best for you mu child, you have become to much human maybe this marriage will help you find the true na'vi way"

Lani " yes grandma" lani was promised to a male named Tsyerio  who lived far away from home she didn't know of him or his clan. None of her friends or siblings would help her because she was told it was the best for her why was everyone, telling her that she knew what she wanted in life and she didn't want this.

Neytiri " it time for the celebration you will like him once you get to know him, your father and brother choice him well my daughter and you will respect that"

Lani " ......"

Neytiri " I'm understood young lady"

Lani " yes mother" lani didn't remember anything of the celebration as she stood there quite and looking emotionless, the  next day she left with her mate Tsyerio she wasn't even allowed to fly her own banshee. As she will know a way home and escape from this marriage.

Four years later

Neytiri " have any message come with news from lani and uiee" there were some messages that had come in from lani telling now her life was going but soon they stoped coming, it was a surprise to even get one letter from her a week or even a month.

Kiro " no mother we haven't heard from them yet it been months now"

Jake " maybe we should go check on them and see her we have seen her in so long"

Neytiri " umm yes I worry for her"

Tuk " I have heard not even his own parents have herd word from him as well, since him and lani were force to make their own clan"

Jake " we should go see them they are very young and might need help"

Neytiri " yes"

Spider " a message from lani and Tsyerio tribe" spider had came walking over with a man who was dress differently, he didn't make eye contact and just open his mouth.

Messager " eywa have blessed lani and Tsyerio with a child who will be born soon, a child of our clan who will rule might and brave bless eywa" the messenger soon bowed and was about to leave like that he was not going to say anything else.

Neytiri " wait do you know if my daughter have a girl or boy"

Messager " that for the couple to know now if you excuse I have my chef parents to tell of this wonderful new" the famil6 was happy and they wish, to celebrate with their lani and meet their grandchild when it came into the world.

Days later

Kiro " there it father we are not the only one who have arrived" the sully family had come to the clan hoping to her lani and her child, neytiri want to hug her daughter and celebration her becoming a mother. The family had landed on their banshee but they were not alone, tonowari and his family showed up.

Jake " so you have come to see them as well"

Tonowari " yes we have become worried for him as he stopped coming around, and so did the youth who joined him we came to see him and celebrate the child to be born"

Warrior " state you business and names why are you all here"

Tuk " we are lani family and we have come to see her"

Warrior " she in the header hut the child has been born... wait where are you going you haven't been given permission to come ..." the families and walked passed the warrior not listening to what else he has to say but they become worried when, they saw faces of saddens verse joyful.

Spider " excuse me ma'am what has happened"

Female " the birth was to hard four our lani she is with the ancestors but she gave us a daughter beautiful like her" hearing those words shatter Jake and neytiri words as they didn't wish to lose a child yet. They raced to the healer hut to see the news was true lani was laying there dead wrapping in blankets as Tsyerio mourned for his lost.

Late that night

Tonowari " my son we are sorry for you lost but we are here, if we knew it was bad we would of came and helped broyggg better healers"

Tsyerio " ......"

Jake"  Tsyerio we are here you have support for all two clans"

Tsyerio "everything has already been decided"

Jake " you are speaking out of heartbreak and grief you don't know what you mean right now"

Tsyerio " I know I'm not a could I'm chief and father now" Tsyerio had walked toward his mother had taken his daughter back from her, everyone was trying to speaks with Tsyerio but they were pushed away by his warriors. The funeral was held the next day, soom the families had left they wished to stay but Tsyerio was keeping them out and way from the baby girl who had yet to be named.

Neytiri " I time everything will be okay I know it he will bring her around"

Jake " let help so my dear and maybe we can see lani one day as well when eywa wishes it"those days will not come for while, they will only show up when a teen girl like her mother showed up at their tribe. She was her mother daughter and they will all see, they were the ones to blame for what had happened.