Young love

You had been seeing Neteyam, the oldest son of Jake and Neytiri, a female navy from a far-off water tribe. You had to meet Neteyam threw a meeting between all the tribes. You ran into him when you were getting a break from the big celebration and saw he was trying to get away from all the attention on him. Since that day, you two had been meeting, and soon those meetings had led to friendship and dating in secret. When it came to dates the two of you would act all happy during that day, as you guys were so happy to finally get some time away from everyone and see each other.

Y/n " done with all my task and I have the time off today, yes it going to be a good day" you were about to leave the hut when you bumped into your mother.

Ronal " where are you off in this rush"

Y/n " sorry mom I off to have some time alone today"

Ronal" oh where are you going"

Y/n " to this place I had found it very ...."

Ronal " you don't have to tell me everything go have some fun my dear I will deal with anyone who comes to see you"

Y/n " thank you mom" you had hugged your mother and soon ran off getting on your IIu and taking off your mother knew you were being someone, but didn't know who and she had become happy to see her daughter in love.

Y/n " these will do" you had picked some fresh fruit, you and neteyam will always bring food from you clans and share them. You soon placed them into a basket with some other stuff and soon, headed off to the meeting area. It was a beautiful lagoon area and forest that made you, and neteyam happy.

With neteyam

Neteyam " almost there don't get caught"

Jake " hey son where are you going don't you want lunch"

Neteyam " oh hey dad sorry I have to skip lunch, I have some stuff to do"

Neytiri " like what you seem off in rush, you have even done your hair in a different way"

Neteyam " I just wanted a change in style nothing more "

Jake " umm"

Neytiri " go have fun and be home before dark or we will come after you"

Neteyam " thank you see you all later" neteyam soon walked out of the family hut but his parents show him acting cheerful as he was leaving on his banshee, they had a feeling Someone was off.

Jake " he seems happy ... what are you doing"

Neytiri "  going after him are you coming or staying here"

Jake " I thought you said ..."

Neytiri " I'm his mother now come on we have to see what the matter"

Back to young couple

Y/n " I hope he gets here safe"

Neteyam "like I will miss a date with you"

Y/n " Neteyam you here" you soon hugged him Neteyam as he hugged your back, he soon kissed your forehead making you kissed him on the check.

Y/n " I brought some fresh fruit from my clan we most use for a drink"

Neteyam " well then it make me good I had caught some fish on the way here"

Y/n " you are amazing" you and neteyam had sat down together, it was your guys version of a romantic date. Having food together and talking.

Neteyam " so how is life going at home"

Y/n " good my mother has up my lessons but I'm enjoying them"

Neteyam " my father has been giving me lessons on become the next ruler of my clan"

Y/n " you will be an amazing rule my love"

Neteyam " yes and maybe I can have you by my side, and we can have our clans together as one"

Y/n " I will love that eywa had made us come together"

Neteyam " I don't won't to lose you now or never"

With the sully family

Tuk " she beauty"

Kiri " I can't believe he didn't tell us he had a girlfriend"

Lo'ak " lucky how did he even meet her and get her"

Spider " the make a cute couple"

Jake " how did you kids get dragged into this anyways"

Kids " mom"

Jake " neytiri"

Neytiri " he is happy our son is growing up, and he has found the one he has loved"

Jake " see I told you there nothing to worry about she is a nice girl and neteyam has found his mate"

Neytiri " maybe we can talk him into inviting her over that what humans do, meeting their kids lives right"

Jake " yes but please don't scare the poor girl away, and maybe we can find out what clan she from and meet her family as well"

Neytiri " sure"

Jake " good, now let's go before we get caught, and we scare her away for good, and neteyam never forgives us." The sully family has left but the parents had looked back, to see a bright smile on neteyam face as he dance with girl.Jake was proud of his son but was hoping one day they could met her, but he was not going to force it he was going to wait until his son was ready to mention he was seeing someone and in love.