Dreamwalker sister

You are the youngest sully you had arrived in pandora way before your brother Jake, as become very close to grace. She thought you were a smart and kindhearted women and all the navi kids had seemed to love you, as you told them stories from earth that they really loved so much. You had been given a avater body so you didn't have to go as human many more and deal with mask, the friends you had made at home tree were happy t0 see you were now navi. Neytiri your best friend has even made your new clothes saying the human clothing were good but not proper for you now. She was so happy to see you as navi as now she and Tsu'tey could help you become one of the members of the calm even more, Tsu'tey and you had a very close relationship that had formed when you were very young and kept on growing.

Y/n " yeah Jake is coming he is really coming here today"  You were happy as your brother Jake was coming here you, you had missed him so much.

Max " hey y/n the ship of the newbies have arrived"

Y/n " thanks max" you soon took off running toward the landing area looking for Jake you couldn't see him in the crowd, you were looking for him over and over.

???? " shortie"

Y/n " jake you soon saw jake making his way toward you" you soon ran toward him and soon hugged him, he looked so much better from the last time you saw him.

Jake " hey kiddo wow you have changed since the last time I saw you"

Y/n " thanks Jackie so how are you doing"

Jake " I'm doing good"

Y/n " I can help you"

Jake " no I'm good why don't you show me around little sis"

Y/n " sure let's get going" you started walking aside jake as he was in his wheelchair even after he lost use of his legs jake was still overprotective of you. After some walking you all soon reached the scientist laboratory after running into a old friend of Tom a man named norm, showing then the laboratory was amazing for you.

Norm " so you are avatar driver as well"

Y/n " yes I'm"

Jake " where is your avatar body"

Y/n " you will see later jake and these two avatars waiting are yours and norm"

Jake " wow they are so big"

Y/n " they finally completed days before your arrival"

Norm " this is amazing"

Y/n " you think this is amazing wait until you get outside and see the beauty of this planet"

Grace " hey kiddo"

Y/n " oh grace this is norm and my big brother Jake they will be helping us today"

Grace " oh yes I have heard about you both norm I know you are good for this job, and Jake we will see about you"

Norm " thank you ma'am and it a honor to work with you"

Jake " I won't let you down ma'am"

The next day

Y/n " well I'm going in"

Grace " sweet dreams kid"

Jake " are you sure this is safety for you why don't I go ..."

Y/n " Jake I will be fine and I will see you on the other side"

Grace " now go off you two we need to make sure you both are ready so you two are new here" norm and Jake were soon escorted away by some doctors and scientists.