Big sister

You are the oldest sully kids which meant there were alot stuff placed on you mostly take care of your younger siblings and make sure they stayed out of trouble, which was harder done the said. When the whole Omaticaya Clan had been dived from the forest and towards the ocean stuff had become more harder for you and your clan. Your were doing your best to help out your parents and grandmother, then came your siblings as well.

Y/n " there you are I have been looking for you Neteyam"

Neteyam " are you hear to scold me as well for the fight, I knew I was tasked on keeping an eye out for lo'ak"

Y/n " no" you had sat next to neteyam and held his hand you could tell there was alot of pressure on Neteyam since he was the oldest son.

Y/n " you are doing your best and Lo'ak is finding his place in the world"

Neteyam " I want to be a warrior like dad"

Y/n " I know you want to be like dad so dose Lo'ak and spider, but you have to see you can be your own warrior baby brother"

Neteyam " I feel I cant live up tp dads and mom image"

Y/n " then make you own image and become your own warrior of the skies or ocean ... it your life here I want you to have this" you had taken off your warrior necklace and gave to Neteyam.

Neteyam " this is yours not mine"

Y/n " well it yours now I have started off the necklace and you can keep it going, and maybe someday you can pass that onto your kids"

Neteyam " you are the best"

Y/n " I try now go have fun with some of your friends I have other siblings to find and talk with"

Neteyam " sure"

Y/n " I see you Neteyam and I will always see you" you soon  got up and walked away from your brother, before turning around and look at him.

Y/n " I think you and ao'nung are very good together and you know what I mean silly" Neteyam had looked at you as your turned around laughing, as you walked away, soon enough you came across kiri as she sat with her feet in water.

Y/n " kiri"

Kiri " hey y/n'

Y/n " what the matter my little kiri"

Kiri " everything that matter I'm not like anyone else and it make me feel like an outcast"

Y/n " aww kiri you are not an outcast you are special my baby sister since the day dad brought you home I knew you were special and I liked that"

Kiri " sis I haven't told anyone this not even mom or dad ...even spider but I can feel and hear eywa"

Y/n " you can"

Kiri " you think I'm crazy done you "

Y/n " no I don't so what dose eywa sound like tell me"

Kiri " it sounds mighty"

Y/n " then you are and always will be special my dear sister ... here I want you to have this" you had taken off one of the many bracelets you had on your had, that has something to do with the tree of spirts.

Y/n " whatever happens in our lives this necklace will always connect me and you together, and then you will always have someone who think you are one of us and special" kiri had taken the braclet and put it on her wrist and looked at her.

Kiri " thank you"

Y/n " you are welcome my kiri now go hear eywa and explore more of your life, see what this place has to offer you"