Kids - female na'vi

When you had found out you were pregnant you life had become happy and when you had become pregnant the first time, you didn't know what mother hood was going to be like and advice from other mother made you fell better. This time you were still learning and didn't know everything around you, as mother hood was become something new for you, and you didn't want to be a failure of a mother towards your first born kid. When they day came when you child or children entered the world you knew motherhood was starting that day, and soon felt a motherly connection to your baby or babies.

Jake/ neytrio

Neteyam -oldest son and eldest son
Kiri - second oldest and first daughter
Lo'ak - middle child and second eldest son
Tuk - youngest  and second daughter

Netyam was the your first born kid and he was so much like neytrio it made you laugh, as he looked and acted like his father but picked up the personality of Jake here and there. Neteyam was happy about becoming an older brother when he was told of the news. He was always helping take care of his siblings even due you told him he didn't have to take that much responsibility, but he wanted to be helpful around the family and clan.

Kiri was a special girl and she was your second born child when it was found out she had five fingers like Jake, she and him bonded right away that jake wouldn't allow anyone else to hold her at times. You and kiri had a special relationship as you two would bond over spiritual connection of eywa and all of life on pandora, she will always come to you for help when she was feeling down and alone. There were times when you would think kiri was blessed by Eywa as she was not like any of the kids around her and that will always get weird looks from other around as they saw kiro, as off child.

Lo'ak was the spitting image of Jake and everyone could see that as he acts like Jake and look like Jake and he was your third born child, he did have some hard times with his dads as he will bump heads with them over everything. You were the only parent he could speak with when he was having hard time with his dads, and you will give him advice and he will take it. You knew lo'ak was trying to find his way in life, and you want him to get that.

Tuk was the baby of the family and she was the one who need the most attention and care as she was still young, and couldn't do what her siblings could do. Everyone was overprotective of her as tuk couldn't always keep up with everyone else as she was smaller. The ones who were more overpriced of her were jake and neytrio as they worried for their youngest safety, as she was still learning to keep up with her kids but still acted like a kid.

Jake/neytrio/Tsu'tey

Neteyam - oldest child and eldest son
Eoi - second oldest and second oldest son
Kiri - third oldest child and first daughter
Lo'ak - fourth oldest child and youngest son
Tuk - youngest chid and second daughter

Neteyam was the first born child and eldest son of you and your mates he was mature for a young age and a good warrior as well, he was many of the oldest kids who were helping your around the family hunt and with the other kids. He had the making of a leader always getting the children of the clan to stop fighting and willing to learn from the sky people, he had a close relationship to his fathers but was always trying to be the best son for them. When it came to you he always had your love no matter what and could always ask you for some advice and help when he was in need of it the most.

Eoi was the second oldest son and child he was the spitting image of Tsu'tey and everyone could see that, even Tsu'tey mother had only accepted him as a grandchild and not that rest which caused conflict. Eoi will always help around with the family when neteyam did some time alone and break some everyone else, like his olde brother he was always trying to prove himself to Tsu'tey and his other dads. He soon was able to become his own warrior but was still dealing with some issues when it came life in the clan as others always tried to pin him and neteyam against one other to become the new leader of the clan.