Spider - female navi (2)

Spider had become close to your family you did get some rude comments on now you allowed sky person child, be so close with your kids. That had caused some conflict between you and some of the other females of the clan but, you soon brushed it off. Spider is one of the people no matter if he is human and he is your kids best friend and he was learning the ways of the forest.

Y/n " ....." you are in the family mauri pod weaving a basket when you heard footsteps running toward the home and soon enough shown herself.

Tuk " mama" soon Tuk popped her head into the home she soon saw you and smiled.

Y/n " hey baby" Tuk soon came inside soon followed by her older siblings and spider.

Neteyam " hey mom we need your help"

Y/n " sure my son what the matter"

Loak " well mom we were think about ikrans"

Y/n " no you can't go flying at night"

Spider " no we were wondering if there was a chance I could get a ikran"

Y/n "what brought this up to mind"

Spider " well in omatcayia like everyone else but different and all the kids older then me or younger then me have,their own Ikrans"

Kiri " so that means spider can have a ikran as well like us"

Y/n " my children it not easy as you all hope"

Spider " I know I have been training and I seen everyone else go i think I'm ready"

Y/n " spider my boy I know you are ready but it might not happen, as you can't make the bond like everyone else"

Spider " it because I'm a human"

Y/n " yes and no you have to realized that it might not happen so easily as you think, then your dads and uncles won't let it happen they will worry"

Spider " ....."

Y/n " spider I know you want to fly with your friends and the clan but, I have a feeling one day that will happen"

Neteyem " then why don't we go get him one if you come with us it will be okay"

Y/n " you can't rush something like this children"

The kids " yes ma'am"

Y/n " spider you have done nothing others haven't riding a dire horse as human, and bond with the spirit tree"

Spider " thank you"

Y/n " for now kids enjoy your time's exploring the forest and collect data for the scientists, as that is one of the many ways your connect with both worlds" the kids smiled at your as your finished up your speech.

Y/n " now go have some fun before Jake put you all to work"

Tuk " come on let go make flower crowns you all promised to help me make them"

Spider " okay Tuk let go" spider soon have Tuk a piggy back ride and soon took off with her followed by Kiri.

Loak " hey wait up"

Y/n " neteyam you are in changer make sure all of you stay safe please"

Neteyam " yes mom I will do that"

Y/n " still have fun now go" neteyam had nodded his head and soon took off after his siblings. Making you smile and laugh as the kids seem to be having a good time again.

Days later

Y/n "......." You were walking back from the spirt tree when Tuk and Lo'ak had come running towards you they seemed scared.