Sully stick together

Lani was in a happy relationship with Tsyerio and she was able to come to an understanding with her dad after, so many years of tension between the two of them. Even due lani was feeling like she didn't have a place in her family, she had been proven wrong by her family as they said she did have a place in the family. She was the support keeping them all together when there was tension, she was the kind heart always helping her family around. When she thought her life was good it all came to end when, her boyfriend was acting weird at school today and he asked to talk in private.

Lani " okay what the matter Tsyerio you been off "

Tsyeio " we need to talk Lani something came up"

Lani " umm sure what the matter"

Tsyeio " I love you so much lani I can't bear hurting you but I think we need to take a break"

Lani " what do you mean a break"

Tsyerio " I think we need to break up lani"

Lani " why you said you love me I thought we were good"

Tsyeiro " I do love you lani but my parents don't approve of our relationship and think we should end it"

Lani " why I thought you parents love me"

Tsyeio " lani you don't have the best reputation with them and they don't want anything bad happening to me or our family"

Lani " so you are willing to toss away our relationship like it nothing, tell me another reason"

Tsyeio " look we are not perfect we were never going to last forever and we both, know it and I think I best if we end it know"

Lani " you are lying"

Tsyeiro " no I'm telling the truth we should end it right now I love you but I don't love you like that anymore" tears were falling down lani face, she soon slapped Tsyerio hard on the face and Tsyerio took it. Knowing he deserved it lani was mad right now.

Lani " I hate you I hate you Tsyerio you made me open up on you and you said you will never hurt me, but you lied and won't fight for us "

Tsyerio " it not worth fighting for you are not worth fighting for" lani slapped him once again leaving a hard mark on his face, lani soon walked away passing by her siblings they had heard everything they looked upset about everything that was happening.

Lani " I'm going home" lani soon took off running from school with tears falling down her face she had soon reach home, opening the door.

Neytiri " hey welcome home sweetie I was planning dinner how about pizza, is Tsyerio coming.. lani sweetie" lani has ran into her mom and soon enough her dad had come out her office followed by her uncle Tsu'tey.

Lani " Tsyerio stuck" lani soon dashed up the stairs and into her room soon slamming the door behind her, and laying on her bed crying.

Minutes later

Neytiri " lani sweetie can we come in"

Lani " yes" soon Jake and neytiri had come into their daughter bedroom to see her sitting on her bed, with some stuff placed into a bag.

Jake " your siblings told us what happened at school today with you and your boyfriend... I mean ex boyfriend" Jake and neytiri sat on her bed with her, they were doing their best to be there for her.

Lani " yeah he dumped me"

Jake " did she give a reason"

Lani " his parents don't like me that think I'm bad for him, because of who I'm and he said our relationship not worth fighting for anymore"

Jake " oh sweetie" Jake hugged his daughter he thought tsyerio was a good boy for his daughter, he trusted the boy but it seemed like he was wrong.

Lani " they don't want me with him because I don't have the best reputation and I will ruin him and his family"

Jake " that low of them ... neytiri"

Neytiri " their fools they think they can look down on my daughter like it nothing, oh that ronal I never liked her but it buddy buddy for you baby ... but if she going to act like that she will see my bad side"

Lani " mom"

Neytiri " ma Jake where the bat if she think that little boy can break my daughter heart, I will break that stupid ugly home and cars" Neytiri got up quickly storming into the hallway, she didn't get the far as she was brought back by Kiri and Tuk.

Kiri " mom violence is not the answer right now"

Neytiri " fine"

Tuk " can we come in and join"

Jake " sure this seems like a family meeting, and tsyerio was very close to the family" Tuk soon got onto the bed and laid near her older sister.

Tuk " I'm sorry about Tsyerio he a big meanie"

Lani " aww thank you Tuk"

Kiri " Rotxo and spider were talking him after she ran after you and came home"

Lani " that nice of them hey where is neteyam"

Neteyam " I'm here" neteyam had came into the room soon with his hand brusied and cut lip as well, getting everyone attention as they looked at him.

Jake " what happened to you"

Neteyam " I got revenge for my sister I pushed him hard for breaking her heart and I punched aonung when he came at me as well, he was being a jerk as well"

Jake " see sully stick together no matter what happens we will always be together"

Lani " thanks dad"

Tuk " what in the bag"

Lani " Tsyerio stuff I was going to toss it away or give it back I don't know yet"

Neytiri " I saw we burn it we don't need that bad aura in the house"

Jake " neytiri"

Neytiri " what I'm mad he was lucky enough to be with our daughter and now he lost any chance until he can redeem himself" the family had stayed with lani help her cleaning up the stuff Tsyerio had given her that night the family, had a pizza and move night like ever Friday night. Jake and neytiri were there for their daughter as she was still going threw heartbreak and she happy to have them with her sully do stick together.