My kids - female navi

You couldn't have kids on your own and mate relationship was not going well as your mate was starting to become distance from you, making you feel alone but you had your friends there for you. As you were their friends they knew you were alone. As you you were watching everyone else have kids of their own you were still alone but you were not alone for that long, one day Jake and norm had brought from navi kids who were all alone either orphaned or abandoned. Some of these kids were being welcome and take in by the others around them but one group of kids, have of them have parents who were soldiers and other outcast navi.

Jake " oh y/n what are you doing here"

Y/n " I came to see the young one ... oh hello there" a small navi boy had come near you it was easy to tell he was human like Jake and norm, but was given a permanent navi body.

Norm " this is spider he one of many kids father by humans soldiers"

Y/n " hello spider" you had picked up spider soon getting the attention of the other kids as they ran towards you jumping up and down, they seemed to like you already.

Jake " hey kiddos clam down"

Y/n " it okay I like them has anyone offer to take them in"

Jake "no because of the questions of their birth we would take them in but we are ..."

Y/n " I will raise them as my own"

Nrom " huh are you sure after everything that has happened"

Y/n " I will raise them as my own kids and now they won't be alone anymore ... I will speak to Oivir about the manner"

Jake " I was hoping you will take the chance well let me tell you all their names" Jake had introduced all the kids to you most of them had human names had taken you a while to get use to. They were made your kids infant of the clan making you home bigger and happier, the tent that was once quite and small had grown in numbers in the coming days. Oivir was fine with having the kids as now he had son to pass on his legacy. You had thought that marriage was going well now and that it will become your happy family.

Y/n " ....."  You were in the tent looking down at the some herbs you had collected making sure you had enough.

to???? " mom do you have any extra string for my bow mines is broken again"

Y/n " in the basket near the jar spider"

Spider " oh thank you"

Y/n " do me a favor and wake up your siblings so you all can eat breakfast"

Spider " yes ma'am" spider soon got up and walked into separate room of the tent once the words breakfast and food had been mentioned you could hear footsteps running into the room.

???? " first here told you all"

Spider " you stuck Leo"

???? " I can't believe you are my triplet brother" Leo, Logan, and Luke are the triplet sons of lyle you had sene viedo footage of this lyle guy, and you had mixed feeling about him. He really amend his kids after L letter so they could be just like him.

Leo " don't hate the game Logan and Luke just because I'm the oldest triplet" spider was helping you set out the bowls for breakfast while one other boys were rolling out the mates.

Y/n " mason  can you get some more fire wood"

Mason " yes mom" mason was the son of man named Mansk you didn't seen that much footage of him but you knew he was the one to had almost destroyer the spirt trees forest. Soon some baby crying had been heard getting everyone attention.

Logan " I will get her mom" Logan soon went into your room and soon brought out your daughter who had been born last years but was still a baby, she and tuk were around the same age. Her name was Noea you and her brothers had helped named her. Your mate was no longer with you and the family it was not because of death it was because he deiced to break off the relationship and leave you and the kids. When a illness had overcome the village when you were pregnant oivir had returned to his clan after getting a offer from his family. So he decided to leave you and start over again.

Leo " morning neoa" noea loves her brothers and would always try to follow them outside of the village on their lessons with Jake or Tsu'tey and tuk did the same. It didn't last long as they ere soon brought home by their siblings and given back to you and Neytiri.

Y/n " eat my children you are going to have eventful day" the kids soon sat down you were having neon placed in you lap giving her small piece of fruit, but she enjoy taking food from her brothers.

Ten minutes later

Y/n " listen to what Jake has to say my children and don't wonder off"

Spider " yes mom"

Y/n " good now go we can't have you all being late" the boys soon took off and you were soon joined by Neytiri.

Neytiri " morning y/n"

Y/n " morning"

Neytiri " is tuk her I couldn't find her and she mostly comes here or follow her siblings"

Y/n " I don't know noea is... wait where did she go" Neteyam and Leo had come back to the two other carrying their baby sister who didn't seem happy to be brought back.

Neteyam " we found them they tried to follow us but couldn't climb over the tree trunk"

Neytiri " we should of thought about that wait a little while longer little ones and soon you can join them on hunts"

Y/n " thank you boys have a good hunt" the boys had nodded their heads, and soon ran off you and Neytiri had sat down with the girl weaving baskets.

Neytiri " you are a good mother and your kids are eywa children... all of you have been blessed by eywa"

Y/n " thank you my friend"

Neytiri " now let's hope she can bless you with a better mate, then him"

Y/n " I have all I need love can wait" the kids are you kids no matter what, even if they all didn't share the same blood and DNA with you they were still your kids. Maybe the great mother will bless you with love.