The fires - navi child

You are asleep in your room at the base in the family quarters you share with norm, who was not home right now it was late at night it was a normal night as usual. Until alarms started going off making you get up from bed in a panic. As these alarms went off their emergency soon you ran out of your room and into the hallways, you soon saw norm coming running towards you.

Y/n " dad"

Norm " we have to leave now take my hand and run"

Y/n " ....." You had taken norm hand and soon took off running together in the hall being followed by other and at when you came outside and saw fire coming close to the base.

Norm " get her onto one of the helicopter now and keep her there"

Y/n " dad" you were soon helped onto one of the helicopter and given a mask and jacket as it was cold and, fire was coming you were looking at your dad.

Norm " I will be coming sweetie don't worry"

Y/n " okay dad" norm was guiding people to the right helicopters and he soon got on as well sitting next to you, as the helicopter soon took off as the fire was reaching the base.

Y/n " what about father and the clan we have to go get them"

Norm " breath sweetie they will come soon"

Y/n " oh I'm just worried about them"

Norm " we are all worried about them once we get to the base I will try to contact Jake and your father"

Y/n " yes sir" after some flying everyone had soon reached the new base, the room were being pumped with fresh air and check up. You had seen your new room and it was like your old room at the other base.

Y/n " well we have enough medical supplies in these boxes and spare exo mask so we will be good ... we might need them cleaned up before use" you had been tasked on checking the supplies and report if anything was low.

???? " y/n" you soon heard you name being called and you soon turn around and saw your friends coming running towards you, before you could say anything you were tackled by your friends into a hug.

Neteyam " are you okay"

Y/n " I'm fine"

Lo'ak " when we heard the base had gotten caught in the area of the fire we become worried"

Y/n " I would of contact you all soon but my device was broken"

???? " y/n " soon Tsu'tey came dashing out of nowhere and soon ran towards you picking you up and holding you.

Y/n " hey dad I'm happy you are safe as well"

Tsu'tey " I thought something horrible had happened to you my sweet child"

Y/n " I'm okay dad just a bit spooked but nothing is wrong"

Tsu'tey " we worried something happen to you all" you had seen some navi kids and adults reunite with their h7man family members happy to see they were okay. Soon jake and neytiri made their way towards you and their kids, they had been worried for you safety as well.

Neytiri " are you okay y/n"

Y/n " I'm fine neytiri the doctor had ran checks up and said I was good"

Jake " it good you are okay but until the mean time all of you kids are stuck within the approve area"

The kids and y/n " yes sir" soon the adults had left for a meeting to talk about what will happen next for everyone, you and the sully kids were laying on hammock talking but soon sleep has overcome every child. It was still night time after all and not that many people got sleep after what happened. The home tree was safe from any damaged as it seemed like the fire was able to stop, by the sake of eywa.

Jake " kids" Jake was looking for the kids and soon cams across his kids and you sleeping in hammock together.

Neytiri " Jake have you found them ... oh we should let them sleep they haven't rest well at all tonight"

Tsu'tey " war is coming we should let them be kids tonight"

Norm " yes we will tell the older kids about what happened later" neteyem had heard the conversation and soon woke up thinking it was trouble making sure, not to wake everyone else he had brought out his blade ready to protect everyone.

Jake " rest my son everything and everyone is okay"neteyam had nodded his head and soon fall back asleep, with his sibling and you by his side. Later of dangers was going to come for the children as their parents war was now going to become their war against the RDA.