Separate - female navi (final)

It has been months since you last seen your mates and children you were really missing them so much but you were trying to be helpful on your end as well, that was until you got the wonderful new you and the rest of the scientists had been given permission to come. Everyone was happy about the news as being separated from their kids and mates had effect them all so much, nit having the kids run into the laboratory and getting into trouble effect everyone so much. You missed having you kids rush into your laboratory or your family area. You missed having tuk seek into the home she had nightmares, and came to get comfort from you. soon followed by her siblings as well and that what your love so much as your kids were your whole world.

Grace " come on everyone we have to get leaving we have enough samples to carry"

Y/n " you just want to see your grandchild and son"

Grace " what I can miss that knuckle head of my son and my grandchildren I'm still surprised you married him as well"

Y/n " okay well everything is secured down we are ready" soon everyone gather up and got ready to leave it had take some time to travel when you soon reached the location the scan were given.

Y/n " hey they don't know we are coming early do they"

Norm " nope they don't we can go early In out avatar bodies and see if all the children are okay, we should definitely check the child how have more human DNA in them"

Y/n " yes do you all ..."

Grace  " go ahead you and noir planned this whole this we will be around later call us if anything happens"

Y/n " got it come on let go norm I want to see my kids"

Norm " coming" you and norm had transferred into your navi bodies soon calling your ikran and leaving norm had his medical bag with him for emergency, the pair soon took off towards the village. Their Ikran had gotten the attention of the metkayian as they saw two Omaticaya navi dismount off them.

Y/n " hello"

Metekayai "some one go wonder the Tokru makto two more of his people had shown up"

Norm " I think we came at a bad time"

Y/n " yes I think so ...."

???? " ma y/n" Neytiro soon came running towards you and soon hugged you tightly he really missed you so much, you soon looked at him and smiled soon kissing him.

Neytiro " we missed you so much I never thought I would see you again"

Y/n " oh my dear husband I'm here now where is ....ahh Jake"

Jake " hello my beautiful wife oh I have missed you as well"

Y/n " okay I miss you as well but please place me down"

Tsutey " ma norm you are finally here I was wondering if the great mother will ever bring you back to me and the kids"

Norm " hello my husband"

Jake " come on let take you to the home and help you unpack"

Y/n " sure" soon word of you and norm arrival had spend to the village and soon enough ronal and tonowair came to meet you two. Ronal was amazing by your medical skills and your spiritual ways of eywa.

Ronal " you are a wonderful healer y/n"

Y/n " thank you but I owe it to my mentors who help me learn"

Jake " speaking of mentors where is my mother she with you all right"

Norm " yes she is she bakc at the camp helping set up everything we have to make sure everyone stays safe"

Neytiro " the children will be happy to see they been asking when you were coming and turning on us"

Y/n " by you mean turning on us doing stuff you don't like"

Neytiro " ......"

Y/n " even due they look like navi they still act like human kids"

Neytrio " well we can talk more about what has happened in your absent when the kids are ehre so you cna hear both sides of the story" you laugh looking at neytrio you couldn't wait to see your kids . You ere outside with everyone right now enjoying the village and trying to understand all the new stuff happening in your life now.

???? " hey dads we need help" soon Neteyam voice could be heard as everyone race to where his call from help came from to see, neteyam holding kiri in his arm.

Neteyam " dads we went to the spirt tree and she soon start having serizes ... mom"

Y/n " kiri bring her inside now and lay her down we can help her" Jake had taken kiri from neteyam and dashed into the house placing kiri down soon you and norm went into action, with the help on ronal.

Grace " Jake"

Jake " mom thank you for coming"

Grace " I will do anything for my grandchildren I brought what was need to help our kiri" the kdis were watching from the side worried about their sister, soon you were acupuncture on kiri and sone sense were bring as well.

Neytiro " she will be okay right"

Y/n " ... she has to wake up and after we can ran some test on her"

Norm " it might be epilepsy"

Ronal " what this that"

Grace " we will explain later but right now we have to make sure the child is okay"

Y/n " please baby girl wake up please my daughter ...."

Kiri " mama"

Y/n " hey baby girl ... don't move now let me check to see if you are fully okay" you had removed the last pins and soon looked at kiri who had a bright smile on her face.

Y/n " it okay you will be okay now"

Kiri " I was scared"

Y/n " it okay to be scared but you have nothing to fear now your family is here" kiri soon claimed down and was now laying on the mat calmly surrounded by her siblings and new friends.

Neytiro " what this epilepsy"

Y/n " it a disorder in the nerve class that are active in the brain a disturbances can cause seizures.... This had happened when kiri connection to the spirit tree ... I'm sorry to say this but we cant allow her to contact to the spirt tree underwater for her safety"

Neytrio " no that cant be"

Jake  " until we now future studies we cant let her connect the spirt tree under water maybe one on land"

Y/n " I wil help her with this"

Jake " you do have the best connection with her" the adults were happy that the kiri was safe and sound now but you still worried about her and telling her she cant connection with the spirt tree was hard, as she started crying and become became very upset but she soon calmed down with your help.

Kiri " mom what will I do now if cant do what everyone else does" You are laying next to kiri to make sure she was fully okay and she wanted you to try by her as well.

Y/n " don't worry honey I will find a way to help you and so will our family"

???? " mama" you and kiri looked up to see tuk standing there with a small smile on her face.

Y/n " come here tuk" tuk soon joined you and kiri on the mat smiling she was happy to have you home, soon your two older sons had joined you and their sister on the mat as you all soon had fallen asleep together Jake and neytrio soon came seeing their kids sleeping near their mother they soon joined in happy to have their wife home with them but they knew she was still away from them.