Abanoded sully - navi child (2)

Many year had pass since you were left in the care of your aunt Tupia by your grandmother, after you were labeled as curse child. You had become a teenager right now and had gone threw you right of passage and had gotten your first hunt and your ikran. You haven't gone threw the dream hut yet as your aunt and grandmother said you will have to wait a bit longer for that, you were even allowed to live on your own as well due to you become closer to starting you own life some day.Tupia and moat were good care takers of you but they also had helped from the members of Tupia tribe as they helps your learn everything else.

Y/n " ....." You had picked up English very easy from your grandmother as she will teach you and she had brought some of the human stuff for you, that she thought was a good idea. You had the spirt of an explore and adventure when you had come across some old destroyer helicopters left by the RDA. You had looked threw these helicopters and suds then well enough picking up one the evil deeds of the RDA, moat had told you they had done many years ago.

Y/n " umm" you had soon risen out of bed and woke yourself up from the slumber you had fallen in last night, soon get out of bed and leaving your bedroom.

Y/n " some fruit will be good in the morning" you soon sat down and starting eating the fruit still a bit sleepy but you were soon waking up from your sleepy state of mind. You soon got up from ground after getting down eating places the fruit seed on your pouch.

Y/n " well it time to see what the greta mother has planned fr me today" You had grabbed your weapons being the only clan mambo with five finger was hard as you had to teach Yourself how to hold your weapon correct that was a comfortable way. The fiver fingers and toes wee someone you had inherited from your father Jake sully or the might tokru makot he was not that might for you, but that was coming to deal with later.

Y/n " ...." You soon left home closing the curtain flap door behind you as you made you eat towards the center of the village.

The kids " hey y/n"

Y/n " hello young ones" you had walked past a group of kids and waved hello to them as you went on with you way, you had special rank in the clan after being called Tupia niece.

Elder " off on another adventures today are you y/n"

Y/n " yes ma'am and I always promised my aunt and the healer I will gather some herbs for them"

Elder 2 " keep the spirt of yours young lady it will help you live a wonderful life"

Y/n " thank you" you soon kept on your way towards where the ikran lived you were going to see your ikran, when you had gotten your ikran it was a shocking event that scared your aunt and grandmother. You soon reached a clear area and soon made your ikran call as you were waiting for him to land and soon enough he had land, a few few feet from you.

Y/n " hello Luno how are you doing boy. I brought you some breakfast" you had tossed some meat towards Luno and he had take it right awya as you pet him and check him for injuries.

Y/n " good boy good boy the might son of Tokru makto ... at least you can celebrate your father but for me it not the same" Luno had nuzzled you making you laugh and smile and you soon pet him again as you get ready to leave home. You didn't have to speak with your Ikran or any otehr creatures here as it seemed like you had a special bond with them all, and that had started many questions for the clan as the elders, tupia, and your grandmother tried to find out what was so special about you.

???? " heading off already that wild spirt of your keeps you going"

Y/n " good morning aunt tapia"

Tupia " my child you have a wild spirt that should be able to run free and have fun"