Mother worry - female navi

A mother worst nightmare was something bad happen to her kids and you had lived with those fears as you would alway think whenever, your kids left the house something bad will happen to them. Thanks to the help of your mother in law and other female of the village they helped you clamp now with your worries as they always worried about their kids as well. Soon worry had become more once the miners had return back to earth looking for something. They were able to strike a deal with Jake and the other scientists when it came to them looking for some materials as long as they respect the land and didn't take as much.

Tuk " hey mama can we go to meadow and play"

Y/n " awww sweetie I can't I'm busying helping take care sick and injured"

Tuk " oh okay"

Eoi " I can take her mom I don't have anything else to do and I can take her"

Tuk " really"

Eoi " anything for my baby sister"

Y/n " okay you two can go but please stay safe and don't wonder away from your brother"

Tuk " I wont mama and I will follow what my big brother says"

Eoi " we will be home before dark and I will call if anything happens"

Y/n " okay have fun my children" tuk had reached out her hand towards Eoi who soon took it as tuk had dragged him away the brother and sister pair laughing and talking.

Mo'at " you don't have to worry they will be okay"

Y/n " I know but I can stil worry for them all" you saw your other kids join Eoi and tuk soon they all looked back at you and waved making you smile and wave back, soon enough they were gone.

Y/n " the humans way of medicine might be strange to me but it can be helpful"

Mo'at " yes they have helped with the children that have avatar parents"

Y/n " yes they have even due the kids look navi they have different illness from their siblings and friends"

Mo'at " so when is little tuk going to get a banshee like her older siblings"

Y/n " I have spoken to my mates about that and it seems like they are having hard time deciding on that as they wish for her to wait a year or more, but little tuk has been praying at night to get her own Ikran"

Mo'at " knowing thsoe three they will give anything for her"

Y/n " that what I fear she can get an ikrna but she smaller then her siblings and it makes me worry if she read for not"

Mo'at " you are good mother and a good mate" a smile soon grew on your face but that soon needed when you heard a loud explosion getting your attention, everyone soon ran outside. That when you saw some smoke coming from the area where the kids were at and soon panic had set in for you.

Y/n " the children" you soon called your ikran and got on fast you soon took off seeing the smoke and smelling something awful, you soon landed you banshee and ran a few feet.

Y/n " kids ... kids ... kids"

Kiri " mama over here we need help" you soon saw kiri with her sibling and some other Omaticaya children as they were all scared and crying, some of them hurt. Soon other ikrna had landed mothers racing to their kids.

Y/n " are you hurt any of you three wait three where are Neteyam and Eoi"

Tuk " they fall down there they explosions were going off and they moved us out of way but fall down, when I got my foot stuck and they came back for me"