Near death experience - navi child

Growing up on pandora was wonderful and beautiful, but could always be dangerous and bad. As there could be anytime someone could die from anything around them before it was their time. Always making sure living life careful was not easy, as even sometimes bad stuff happens that can hurt someone or might even kill them.

Jake x neytiro

Being with the Metkayina was fun but there was still some struggles that were coming for both sides, you were doing you best to keep up with your older siblings as you didn't wish to cause any trouble for the clan. Today everyone was on their IIu heading into deep water then last time, you were a bit nervous but held everything together as you didn't want anything bad to happen making sure you were ready to ride with you IIu.

Ao'nung " okay today we will be going int deeper water stay together everyone"

Neteyam " okay y/n stay close to one of us we promised dads we will keep you safe"

Y/n " yes big brother"

Tsyerio " okay we can only stay out here for shot about time if a storm comes we most head home"

Lo'ak " well enough talking and let get going we are waste time" soon everyone had taken a deep breath in and our before they all dived underwater having a good time swimming around on the IIu and chasing after each other.

Rotxo " you guys are getting bette at that I'm amazed"

Y/n " thank you rotxo"

Spider " we would stay out here all day"

Tsyerio " as much that sounds fun we can't do that we have to head home soon"

Ao'nung " I think we should be leaving now storm clouds are rolling in"

Rotxo " my brother is right we shouldn't be out here during a storm that is a bad idea"

Neteyam " them lets head home" soon the group had saw but to surface as everyone need a air and that when the story had hit, hard the waves were crashing hard no matter whee the kids were that on the surface or under the water.

Ao'nung " everyone stay together we can't lose anyone, we are almost home once we out of the water we will be in the clear"

Tsyerio " when a wave comes dive under the water with the IIU and sims as fats as you can" it had become hard to see as the storm was going on everyone was trying their best to stay together, but the IIu were become scared of the strom and weee becoming hard to ride and control as well.

Rotxo " incoming watch out" a major wave was coming and soon had take out all of the kids before they could dive under the water, your bond with your IIU had broken and you had lost you grip. Your body had hit against a rock the impact was hard enough to knocked you our and making you bleed as well, you were just floating there as everything was become frost for you. That when someone bodies had grabbed you and brought you back to the surface.

Neteyam " it y/n she hit her head on something and she not waking up" Neteyam and Ao'nung had dived underwater and soon saved you bringing you back to the surface, Tsyerio was lucky at his spirt brother was not far away and called him for help.

Kiro " rest her gentle and slow tuk" Neteyam and Ao'nung had done what they were told and soon everyone was looking at you kiro was making sure you were breathing, and hear your small breath made him feel at peace.

Kiro " she okay but we need to get her help right now before it to late"

Rotxo " Lo'ak come with me and we will get the help y/n needs"

Lo'ak " right away"' Lo'ak and rotox had called their IIu and soon dived into the water and speed off to the village, look was worried for you and didn't want anything bad to happen to his abby sister.