React to lani (2)

The screen had been dark for a few more seconds after showing lani name everyone was wondering what was going to happen next, spirt was still gone but she was still there even due they couldn't see her at the moment.

Neteyam " I wonder what they are going to show us first"

Kiri " I don't know but this feels wrong that we are watching this these are lani memories or special moments, don't we feel like are stepping into her privacy"

Jake " it will be okay it bot going to be that bad kids lani is fine"

Lani happy 1/6

Tuk " yeah lani happy"

Lani happy 1/6

A video of small navi child feet had been shown running and laughter was following soon the memory had gotten bigger, as it shown a small lani running and laughing she seemed to be having a good time.

Lani ": haha" lani was soon shown chasing after someone or something it was soon shown she was chasing after some flying lizards, she was having a fun time and bright smile was on her face.

Lani " hello little lizards" a lizard and landed on lani hands and she smiled at the creature as it stayed on her hands for a long time, and soon enough a few more had joined her.

Lani " aww you area all so small" lani had started laughing as the lizard had started flying away making her laugh they aways spin away when they fled making the girl laugh. Lani was walking alone for a while when she came across a small river.

Lani " oh" lani had walked closer to the river soon stepping into the river, and start kicking her feet in the water making her laugh even more, she was soon looking at the fish that were swimming around trying to grab them.

Lani " fishy where are you going"

???? " lani"

Lani " dada" lani was soon see being picked up by Jake as she had come out of nowhere, the girl really love being with her dad and saw him as her hero.

Jake " where have you been off to young lady"

Lani " exploring"

Jake " oh well I'm sorry to say young lady but it time to go home you can explore tomorrow"

Lani " aww okay oh dada can we go fishing tomorrow the two of us please"

Jake " sure honey"

Lani " yeah" lani had a bright smile on her face and soon her and Jake were shown walking away together lani was the happiest she could be, as her and Jake were talking about someone that made them both smile and laugh. Jake had pulled lani into a hug as he had carried her home with the girl telling her father about her whole day and explaining what she had seen that day.

End of happy 1

Spirt " she was no happy when she was a child was she"

Jake " she was so small back then and seemed more happier"

Spirt " yes as she had gotten older it will become harder to see that smile"

Neytiri " she had so much engird when she was a child she would always love exploring home and see what it has to offer"

Spirt " yes she did and some of those adventures lead to great Discovery for her"

Lani happy 2/6

A kid lani had been seeing running on vines and swinging on them she seemed so happy to be doing that, as she will climb tree half way and soon jump off sending her free falling threw the air.