caught up 3 - na'vi child

Tsu'tey x norm

The whole base was in uproar as the scientists and soldiers loyal to the na'vi were trying to get their new home ready for as they were add new parts, as more humans were become loyal to the na'vi verse the RDA. That was something that didn't bother the scientists what was on their mind the most right now was a small human baby girl, that was in their care her mother a loyal scientist had dead afee days ago. Leaving the girl an orphan as her father was a loyal man to the RDA and some relation to quaritch as well, which made everyone worry for the child as she was innocent and sweet like her mother.

Norm " she so sweet and calm" norm had picked up the baby girl after she was done getting examined by the doctors on base.

Max " she so much like her mother"

Norm " yes she is so how are you going to explain this to Jake and the rest of the Omaticaya Clan, they won't like this that much"

Max " we will explain that soon once we find the right words ... it sad she the only one left her as the other kids were taken elsewhere"

Norm " her mother Anna didn't have any living family members and her father family .... '

Female doctor " we are not giving her to that man family they are all evil and she to cute and nice to be related to him"

Norm " so what we are going to keep her here fully and hope the na'vi welcome a human child here"

Female scientist " she a child she means no harm and when we tell them everything that won't harm her know her mother"

Max " yes what of her father and grandfather they will question that right away"

Norm " lets hope it won't go bad"

Max " let give jake and call and explain this slowly to him and everyone else" the group had nodded their heads in agreement as they all knew this was going to be a long day.

Jake " is everything okay have more human formed groups to fight back"

Max " no there something else here someone different"

Tsu'tey " my norm is everything okay here is this someone a problem"

Norm " no this someone is harmless come meet her, and see what she is like before we jump to conclusions"

Neytiri " sure" soon the three Omaticaya na'vi had been lead into a room where they saw a small human baby in a crib, she had looked at group and smiled.

Jake " that a human baby ... a human baby"

Max " yes her mother was Anna"

Jake " what Anna had a child"

Max " yes she had only told a handful of People the truth of her child, as you remember the rules here kids were not allowed"

Neytiri" she so small is she okay"

Female doctor " she is health but smaller then any other baby born here"

Jake " were the other kids born her expected her"

Female scientist " we don't know coming from the Information her birth is the only one in the logs, it seemed like Anna wanted to make sure her daughter was seen a someone real .... That RDA the not care"

Neytiri " they are just children"

Tsu'tey "hello little one" Tsu'tey had picked up the child making her laugh as she was looking at Tsu'tey see he was different from norm and other older adults.

Norm " so we been keeping her here and care for her ... it what Anna want some her videos it seem like her was scared for her daughter"

Neytiri " who will take care of her she needs full time parent" Tsu'tey had looked at norm as he had handed him the baby girl and show how attracted the pair were, and him and norm always wanted a kid of their own. He would be lying to say he was not become close to the baby girl as well she was so nice and innocent.